Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she went back to England for the kitchen tap.
I've long suspected she always travelled to the UK very often but chose not to show most trips to keep the headline Positano brand. Then when lockdown came and she was really there most of the time she soon tired of it.

I understand vloggers being a bit vague with their timelines for the usual reasons but hers are all over the place. When too many inconsistencies are noticed the very important "authenticity" is lost. Their currency is themselves, their projects and their activities so if the stans get a whiff of being treated to random output they won't be happy = not paying.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing that is so odd is how unplanned everything is. She’s rushed ahead buying a kitchen with zero thought to the whole layout of the house. And while fitting a kitchen, she’s putting bowls on the shelves, cooking lunch IN the kitchen area, and then drifting off to buy random pots? It’s truly baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing that is so odd is how unplanned everything is. She’s rushed ahead buying a kitchen with zero thought to the whole layout of the house. And while fitting a kitchen, she’s putting bowls on the shelves, cooking lunch IN the kitchen area, and then drifting off to buy random pots? It’s truly baffling.
I thought what the heck? She starts cooking as they are working??? As I mentioned it was a staged ad.

• Heart
I thought what the heck? She starts cooking as they are working??? As I mentioned it was a staged ad.
Agree, the cooking part was so bizarre. Seemed she was being territorial, and claiming her domain. Like a dog pissing in their yard.

The new kitchen didn’t add much to the ambience, looked very Stone age, kinda giving ‘The Flintstones’.
Well, to each their own, obviously, not my cup of tea.

The outtakes where she showed Carlo losing his shite, talking tough, was amusing. Sure she put that in the vlog to make a point.
Her intent came through loud and clear.

• Heart
The new kitchen didn’t add much to the ambience, looked very Stone age, kinda giving ‘The Flintstones’.
Well, to each their own, obviously, not my cup of tea.

The outtakes where she showed Carlo losing his shite, talking tough, was amusing. Sure she put that in the vlog to make a point.
Her intent came through loud and clear.
BIB 🤣:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The island looks diabolical from the living room side and I don't know how she thinks she's gonna seat 8 at it. Noones sitting comfortably up at it, at all ,because it's got solid sides. Schoolgirl error. No room for your legs.

The island looks diabolical from the living room side and I don't know how she thinks she's gonna seat 8 at it. Noones sitting comfortably up at it, at all ,because it's got solid sides. Schoolgirl error. No room for your legs.
I agree about the island. I hate eating perched on a stool with no room to stretch my legs and that island looks as though it will be very uncomfortable. I think they will end up making part of the back room into a proper dining room.

Also, how long will it be before they remove that thing the protrudes out of the side of the island that looks like a vice? People will collide with it (at a very unfortunate height for some of the men), especially after a few drinks. I think it is an accident waiting to happen.

• Haha
I agree about the island. I hate eating perched on a stool with no room to stretch my legs and that island looks as though it will be very uncomfortable. I think they will end up making part of the back room into a proper dining room.

Also, how long will it be before they remove that thing the protrudes out of the side of the island that looks like a vice? People will collide with it (at a very unfortunate height for some of the men), especially after a few drinks. I think it is an accident waiting to happen.
what kind of wood is that kitchen? Personally I don't like it.

Reactions: 5
It is just more or less guy putting in kitchen with the chief resident handyman Carlo helping. I am certain that Nicki negotiated a discount in exchange for promoting the kitchen craftsman. It was so staged.
I agree! Also her defrosting shrimp in the kitchen sink grossed me out. Why not put it in a bowl? She clearly has not picked up cooking skills for all her time in Italy. Nothing she cooks looks appetizing. She posted before/after/previous owner's kitchen pics and I think I liked the other owners set up better!

I love you all for being so polite about disliking the kitchen. 😂

• Haha
I think the vice-like contraption is to hold a ham. So, yes very Flintstones, like when Fred goes to a drive-in diner and the waitress hooks brontosaurus ribs to the car.

• Haha
Her taste is far from similar to mine, so I knew I wouldn't like the kitchen. I do like the pinky plaster colour, but not how they have styled it. Bizarre decisions all round.

Reactions: 4
Her taste is far from similar to mine, so I knew I wouldn't like the kitchen. I do like the pinky plaster colour, but not how they have styled it. Bizarre decisions all round.
She has some good ideas, like the coloring etc, but her execution of it is diabolically bad. The end result looks what it is....rushed and not cohesive.

Reactions: 6
She has some good ideas, like the coloring etc, but her execution of it is diabolically bad. The end result looks what it is....rushed and not cohesive.
Everytime she makes a change at this place and gets things as she wants them I am left going "what?" it just looks awful and it is not for the lack of spending money. Even the pot arrangement outside left me wondering.."is that it?". She has a way of cluttering the place up with "tat" . Accessories should enhance the look but her choices do just the opposite.

IMG_2495.jpeg

Mid March is when Carlo‘s dad died, isn’t it? So they spent a few weeks there, two weeks in Tuscany and the rest of the time she was in the UK?
Love how she shortens Positano to pos. Tell how is you really feel, Nicki 😁

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She could have residency problems in Italy since the Brexit. Even if she's paying taxes in Italy, it doesn't make her as a resident. I think that's why she had to buy the property in Tuscany to tie up with her permanent residency and getting married to Carlo is not yet an option. Which made her pissed off with Carlo lately.

They also both know that they are not ready for it financially. But I think she wants to get back at Carlo by showing it to his face - "this is your fault, let me act like a teenager, do shopping and take care of myself"

For now she has to fly back and forth until her resident status clears up.

Just my thoughts based on her actions.

Reactions: 4
She could have residency problems in Italy since the Brexit. Even if she's paying taxes in Italy, it doesn't make her as a resident. I think that's why she had to buy the property in Tuscany to tie up with her permanent residency and getting married to Carlo is not yet an option. Which made her pissed off with Carlo lately.

They also both know that they are not ready for it financially. But I think she wants to get back at Carlo by showing it to his face - "this is your fault, let me act like a teenager, do shopping and take care of myself"

For now she has to fly back and forth until her resident status clears up.

Just my thoughts based on her actions.
She should have got residency by now surely? I know British people who have done so having been there for a long time. Anyone think they're heading towards a break up?

Reactions: 2