Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her profile for first time in ages.. is she a morning coffee thought wanker now?? Has she read stoicism and man’s search for meaning yet??
Prancing around sticking her hole out in gym gear and tacky going out clothes. She’s part of the “woke” gang now. Go way and get a job like everyone else and start paying taxes and see how humble you are then hun. Gowl 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's out with the kikifit clan insta huns now 🙄 wasn't aware she was 'friends' with them
Making a complete tit out of herself.
I wish she would pick a lane... because she sounded like she wasn’t friends with people who didn’t fit her lifestyle of being a completely useless bleep... and here she is with “her true friends”. I’m mortified for her....

Reactions: 3
Just listened to that podcast. Pure muck, my summary… (to save ye the mystery)

She comes across as someone who just showed up to the interview and didn’t think about what she would say.
Had nothing interesting to say, doesn’t know herself or what she wants.
She turned all the questions back to just be about herself and couldn’t expand or give a long answer.
The lads at one point said they had to go somewhere in 15 mins.
All she said really was she went to Dubai, Bali and had OnlyFans, with a little bit about the mother and that she thought about being Garda, did security course after the LC, but changed her mind after in Garda interview.
The lads seem to interview her like she was getting over a major trauma or recovering from something which didn’t make any sense. They were nice to her and fairly soft with the questions, I think they realised she was a bit naive and dumb.

Her mother died when she was 11, she was on holiday with a friend at the time.
She missed not having her there for communion. That didn’t make sense though because surely would have made communion at 8 or 9?
She dropped in her mother had an issue with drinking saying I don’t want to talk about it, only to bring it up again a minute later. Then she drops in her brothers bipolar after saying she doesn’t take pills to deal with depression but he has too.
Says she has gone of drink because she did it all when she was younger, but she then says she was drinking for her birthday.
Talks to her therapist and named dropped Sinead Heg texted her to read

She meditates, reads, goes to the gym and gets up at 6
Does crystals and burns sage
Self development, blocks out people, seems she has blocked everyone out.
Broke up after 4 years thought she wouldn’t get over it, then later said she was in and out of relationships.
Not with anyone now, doesn’t have time, focus on herself and doesn‘t want anyone
People know not to text her after 8pm because it’s her routine.

She has no plans for the future, sound like didn‘t even know what she was doing after the podcast.
Wouldn’t talk about going back to Bali because “people will be onto her”.
Her sister (that lives in London) wants her to move to London and can get her a job, she told her she would but doesn’t think city life is for her. Seem like she told her sister a lie.
Doesn't know where she’ll be in the future, just going to see what comes.

Bali
Bali is great - but the only reason was because its cheap.
It’s in Indonesia
You just apply for a visa and you can go in, the lads had to help her to give that answer.
Her friends all co worked, assume this was Heg, SOH and the rest.
Tried to find herself.

Dubai
Had a boyfriend
Drank once
Girls just want to party they don’t work, she said “they have to be getting money somewhere” implying something…
There are apps where men pay for everything for girls
Spent 2500 on a boat party
She couldn’t answer how much a person would need to live over there
All the OF girls make lots of money out there

Onlyfans
Started it to go to Dubai, but later said she started the day before she went to Dubai
It was quickest way to make money she just decided to go for it
Her brothers and dad not happy about it
She hid her face
Did her advertising on her Instagram page
The family stopped talking to her because she did it, she left the family chat
OF is very comment in Dubai but its illegal so you need a VPN
Stopped doing it in Bali
BF ok with it, trusted her. She taught the relationship was solid
Doesn't talk about it with the family, but they are talking again

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just listened to that podcast. Pure muck, my summary… (to save ye the mystery)

She comes across as someone who just showed up to the interview and didn’t think about what she would say.
Had nothing interesting to say, doesn’t know herself or what she wants.
She turned all the questions back to just be about herself and couldn’t expand or give a long answer.
The lads at one point said they had to go somewhere in 15 mins.
All she said really was she went to Dubai, Bali and had OnlyFans, with a little bit about the mother and that she thought about being Garda, did security course after the LC, but changed her mind after in Garda interview.
The lads seem to interview her like she was getting over a major trauma or recovering from something which didn’t make any sense. They were nice to her and fairly soft with the questions, I think they realised she was a bit naive and dumb.

Her mother died when she was 11, she was on holiday with a friend at the time.
She missed not having her there for communion. That didn’t make sense though because surely would have made communion at 8 or 9?
She dropped in her mother had an issue with drinking saying I don’t want to talk about it, only to bring it up again a minute later. Then she drops in her brothers bipolar after saying she doesn’t take pills to deal with depression but he has too.
Says she has gone of drink because she did it all when she was younger, but she then says she was drinking for her birthday.
Talks to her therapist and named dropped Sinead Heg texted her to read

She meditates, reads, goes to the gym and gets up at 6
Does crystals and burns sage
Self development, blocks out people, seems she has blocked everyone out.
Broke up after 4 years thought she wouldn’t get over it, then later said she was in and out of relationships.
Not with anyone now, doesn’t have time, focus on herself and doesn‘t want anyone
People know not to text her after 8pm because it’s her routine.

She has no plans for the future, sound like didn‘t even know what she was doing after the podcast.
Wouldn’t talk about going back to Bali because “people will be onto her”.
Her sister (that lives in London) wants her to move to London and can get her a job, she told her she would but doesn’t think city life is for her. Seem like she told her sister a lie.
Doesn't know where she’ll be in the future, just going to see what comes.

Bali
Bali is great - but the only reason was because its cheap.
It’s in Indonesia
You just apply for a visa and you can go in, the lads had to help her to give that answer.
Her friends all co worked, assume this was Heg, SOH and the rest.
Tried to find herself.

Dubai
Had a boyfriend
Drank once
Girls just want to party they don’t work, she said “they have to be getting money somewhere” implying something…
There are apps where men pay for everything for girls
Spent 2500 on a boat party
She couldn’t answer how much a person would need to live over there
All the OF girls make lots of money out there

Onlyfans
Started it to go to Dubai, but later said she started the day before she went to Dubai
It was quickest way to make money she just decided to go for it
Her brothers and dad not happy about it
She hid her face
Did her advertising on her Instagram page
The family stopped talking to her because she did it, she left the family chat
OF is very comment in Dubai but its illegal so you need a VPN
Stopped doing it in Bali
BF ok with it, trusted her. She taught the relationship was solid
Doesn't talk about it with the family, but they are talking again
On the ball summary! She is the definition of a bleeping eejit!! Waffling on "oh I don't drink at all don't associate with that lifestyle anymore, dumped alot of my friends who were like that but nothing against them or anything" the same night the podcast get released shes all over Instagram literally getting drink poured down her throat!! Has to be the dumbest most 2 faced person around

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish people would see her for what she is.. and stop giving her attention on Instagram for nothing.. she’s a complete fool and she doesn’t even realise how much of loser she looks like, copying every single trend.

@Nall 👏🏼👏🏼Excellent recap of the podcast!

and the way she was going on in the podcast and then out on a mad session... like no one gives a duck if you drink or not... but don’t act like you are better than everyone else, talking amounts of tit and when it comes to it.. doing the opposite of the tit you have been spouting!

I hope people start to see this with her. She has nothing to contribute, everyone she puts on Instagram is false! she’s a waste of space and she’s a dumb duck. So inarticulate for someone who “READS!” Would love to know what people in cork think about this fool

Bet she’ll be back today with her sage bollix.

Reactions: 4
She definitely got covid..., and I’m convinced she only puts up stories with question boxes so people will message her... so attention seeking.

Reactions: 2
She can’t function without Instagram, her self esteem is totally warped. I’m cringing at her.

Just seems like a genuinely very annoying and dramatic person, I wouldn’t want to be friends with her.

Listened to her podcast the other day. What a spoofer,no time for alcohol yet she's been getting pissed every night. Also no time to date and has no interest in men yet she's on tinder?
I actually think that might be a fake tinder account because she’s only 23/24 ... 26 was bit of a giveaway...

i don’t she realises how much she has exposed her fake self with that podcast.It wasn’t a good move for her.. if she was hoping to boost her profile.. she came across very immature and nothing really to say other than she mediates after her holiday in Bali...

Jesus Christ she is actually the biggest dose of shite... why she is so SO desperate. and in such an obvious way..... using her Q&A to flirt with guys.... ok fair enough but you don’t need to broadcast it..

And Again it’s another contradiction from this fool...
I’m SiNgLe and NeVeR beEn oN a ReEL DaTe... I’m staying single for me... 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Yet she posts whoever is flirting with her in the dms!????

She should definitely read here... it would actually help her by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 5
Realised she was making a bleeping eejit of herself with the drinking n decides to "take a break from social media" right on New year's 🙄🙄 what a bleeping clown 🤡🤡

Realised she was making a bleeping eejit of herself with the drinking n decides to "take a break from social media" right on New year's 🙄🙄 what a bleeping clown 🤡🤡
i don’t know why she feels the need to tell everyone she’s taking a break from socialmedia? What does she do on social media again? That she must take a break from?

oh yes.... being a complete fraud must be exhausting...

And if that Gabrielle one the therapist one decides to partner up with this one for any type of work.. she should be struck off.. Niamh is a mental case herself with huge issues and shouldn’t be advocating mental health until she has significant recovery behind her...! A 2 day retreat and she’s cured.. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I had no idea mental health works like this! W O W

I enquired out of sheer nosiness the last time the retreat was on. So bare in mind it’s a big house they hire, so it’s not a hotel, and you bring your own food - shared kitchen and toilets etc. so you’re paying for the group therapy, group music, group dancing and also bonfire etc. The max number each time that sells out is 30. So making €17.5k a weekend, they occur once every 6 weeks and I assume the singer/yoga teacher/therapist gets a few hundred for their bit . But it’s already a fair scam before Niamh got involved isn’t it? Amazing weekend and they all being brainwashed

Attachments

• Wow
I enquired out of sheer nosiness the last time the retreat was on. So bare in mind it’s a big house they hire, so it’s not a hotel, and you bring your own food - shared kitchen and toilets etc. so you’re paying for the group therapy, group music, group dancing and also bonfire etc. The max number each time that sells out is 30. So making €17.5k a weekend, they occur once every 6 weeks and I assume the singer/yoga teacher/therapist gets a few hundred for their bit . But it’s already a fair scam before Niamh got involved isn’t it? Amazing weekend and they all being brainwashed
I thought she said that all your meals are sorted there 🤔 either way definitely a big time scam goin on! From what I saw on her story about it it jus seems like what teenage girls did at a sleepover 😂

So basically when Niamh was promoting it on her story she got all the information wrong???

That’s shocking... doesn’t surprise me it’s a scam though.. I appreciate group therapy can be helpful but it’s not for everyone.. and it also depends on where you are with your mental health...it’s not a catch all solution for everyone and my point is that the like of that fool Niamh should be in no way associated or advising anyone on it. Write a client testimonial or review, if you want. But she’s not an example that anyone should or want to emulate..