Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said that all your meals are sorted there 🤔 either way definitely a big time scam goin on! From what I saw on her story about it it jus seems like what teenage girls did at a sleepover 😂
sorry meals = there’s food supplied in kitchen for toast/cereal -soup/curries etc. basically someone did a big shop. It’s not dining in or anything you bring your own snacks or specific dietary needs. It’s more expensive than a weekend in a hotel in Killarney for a night with dinner! Pure con. Don’t get me wrong im into self believing and empowering women. But dancing around a bonfire for €575 no thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A pioneer for Empowerment ??? Wtf is that? 😳 why anyone would look up to her or use her an example for anything is beyond me?

now she’s trying to use AF links for books??

Is this girl actually for real? Do people who follow her not see through this facade?

Reactions: 4
I enquired out of sheer nosiness the last time the retreat was on. So bare in mind it’s a big house they hire, so it’s not a hotel, and you bring your own food - shared kitchen and toilets etc. so you’re paying for the group therapy, group music, group dancing and also bonfire etc. The max number each time that sells out is 30. So making €17.5k a weekend, they occur once every 6 weeks and I assume the singer/yoga teacher/therapist gets a few hundred for their bit . But it’s already a fair scam before Niamh got involved isn’t it? Amazing weekend and they all being brainwashed
It's like joining a cult, but even more stupid.

Like did she ever actually do a proper days work 😂 I’d say if she was actually made do one she would actually give up with half the tit she be on about

Reactions: 3
i think that if she actually worked a proper job that it would improve her self esteem..

and what is the “isolation” reel about? Copying more of Sinead head.. recording herself getting out of bed.... 😬😬😬 and now bleeping card readings??!

I really am starting to think she actually believes she’s a big influencer... but she has no business... no brand.... no message... no goal.... she’ll be in for a rude awakening when Sinead heg leaves Bali and she’s left without her bestie!

And her message isn’t self love because she continues to come on her stories... asking her followers... where can I get a boob job.. where can I get my teeth fixed... 🙄🙄

Like does she make money from the dole or like does her dad just give her everything or like how does she actually make money ?

Could she be anymore up Sinéad heg hole with the constant shout outs every single day 😂😂

Right girls, hands up which one of Ye was the one sending her them messages she’s shared trying to cop her on but instead drove her to cry on her stories about her “haters” 😭😭 delusional woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i honestly don’t think I’d be as kind... as that person was!! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She looks like a bigger clown sharing what she considers hate ... that isn’t actually hate....

Right girls, hands up which one of Ye was the one sending her them messages she’s shared trying to cop her on but instead drove her to cry on her stories about her “haters” 😭😭 delusional woman
Don't know which was worse, the sad response or the truly awful spelling! Pretty much all phones spell the words for you at this stage so she must've thought that "weather" was the correct way 🤦

• Haha
She’s now posting scams trying to make money. Absolutely zero surprise. Is she still doing OnlyFans? Surely not when she’s back in Cork?
Done with the OF apparently, wouldn't surprise me if she was still doing it under a different name. Has to be getting money from somewhere 🤔 This girl has no shame n would peddle anything for followers

Ya seems to be selling everything to make a few quid for Bali it seems. Scammer 😂😂😂 wouldn’t surprise me! She will be trying make this “pioneer of empowerment” tit a thing now, she’s a useless fool, I’d imagine she isn’t very employable (she can’t stick with anything) and has very little skills, low intelligence. Bali can have her, but don’t be lecturing everyone about how you improved your MH because you went following influencers around the world and while your sitting on your hole in Bali.

How is she going to fund herself in Bali?

She will definitely go back to onlyfans...
ANOTHER Contradiction from her.. shock

Reactions: 2
She is a horrible, 2 faced liar and to top it off she thick as tit! Spouting all this crap on her insta n podcast and then openly doing the exact opposite on insta

I wonder is she thick enough to think she can make a money out of acting as that therapists social media lackey? Id say she told her that she had a IG following and could promote her retreat there... but 6 months ago Niamh’s target audience was for onlyfans!! 😳

Cant wait for another impending contraction about being vaccinated to go to Bali... after all her conspiracies and anti-vaccine nonsense she was posting all through the pandemic....!

Single , it’s obvious by her last two posts on her story she’s with a lad 😂

• Haha
And she had to make a point of saying “I’m not going to be active on my stories until Sunday so ask me questions” 🥴🥴🥴

I actually used to think she was able to dress herself, style clothes and put outfits together well, (obviously then she copies everyone so there’s that) ....but I TAKE IT BACK... wtf? a pink satin dress and black leather cowboys boots????? 🤢 really?? In January?

or am I old? 🙈

• Haha