Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm I have met her recently in person!

She is a witch! She takes over, constantly commenting and giving her thoughts on what people say unwanted. She laughs louder than the average person just to make sure she is heard.

Ye are right. She CLINGS to people who are of a good status and then claims to be friends with them. She literally manipulates situations in groups to spend the most time with people who she views as been important and would likewise manipulate situations to spend least time with people who wouldn't be seen as important, and then claims to be friends with these people just because she forced them to spend a lot of time with her. She pretends to be nice but she is not nice at her core she is only nice to get people to like her and prove that she's a good person and nicer to the people she views as been more important. She will only associate herself with certain types of people.

She has NOTHING to offer but selfishness, self procolamtion and annoyance. Literally not a pure genuine good trait about her. Aaron had a very lucky escape. I really don't know what he ever saw in her.

Shes a copycat! Even like recently Kiki shared a reel with I am a woman song and next thing you know your one does the same thing. At least Kiki has so much to offer, unlike this piece of tit, literally tit is worth more than her. I know her mam died when she was 12 and I would feel sorry for her if she wasnt such an absolute witch. And j'know what she has the audacity to claim her mother would be proud. Proud of what, her entitled, spoilt, attention seeking brat!

She has extremely poor listening skills and the funny thing is she wants to be a therapist 😂😂😂 Just goes to show how deluded she is. It would be like wanting to be a taxi without been able to drive. She really just listens to have something to say immediately after, which isnt listening and cuts across people and looooves to keep talking. And loooves to mention Sinead Heg in conversations to prove they are friends to show off, to I suppose, let her importance known. And omg the way she talks is painful to listen to.

Please share this on insta and let people see the type of person she is and not the one she portrays!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

She is a witch! She takes over, constantly commenting and giving her thoughts on what people say unwanted. She laughs louder than the average person just to make sure she is heard.

Ye are right. She CLINGS to people who are of a good status and then claims to be friends with them. She literally manipulates situations in groups to spend the most time with people who she views as been important and would likewise manipulate situations to spend least time with people who wouldn't be seen as important, and then claims to be friends with these people just because she forced them to spend a lot of time with her. She pretends to be nice but she is not nice at her core she is only nice to get people to like her and prove that she's a good person and nicer to the people she views as been more important. She will only associate herself with certain types of people.

She has NOTHING to offer but selfishness, self procolamtion and annoyance. Literally not a pure genuine good trait about her. Aaron had a very lucky escape. I really don't know what he ever saw in her.

Shes a copycat! Even like recently Kiki shared a reel with I am a woman song and next thing you know your one does the same thing. At least Kiki has so much to offer, unlike this piece of tit, literally tit is worth more than her. I know her mam died when she was 12 and I would feel sorry for her if she wasnt such an absolute witch. And j'know what she has the audacity to claim her mother would be proud. Proud of what, her entitled, spoilt, attention seeking brat!

She has extremely poor listening skills and the funny thing is she wants to be a therapist 😂😂😂 Just goes to show how deluded she is. It would be like wanting to be a taxi without been able to drive. She really just listens to have something to say immediately after, which isnt listening and cuts across people and looooves to keep talking. And loooves to mention Sinead Heg in conversations to prove they are friends to show off, to I suppose, let her importance known. And omg the way she talks is painful to listen to.

Please share this on insta and let people see the type of person she is and not the one she portrays!
I knew there was a reason she had no mates! She doesn’t seem like a likeable person.
It’s all me me me... constantly... she’s obsessed with herself and as you’ve rightly pointed out... is only interested in being your friend if you have a certain follower count on Instagram!

Reactions: 6
Well anyone that likes every single one of their posts on Instagram for it to look like more likes is an absolute pity 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I knew there was a reason she had no mates! She doesn’t seem like a likeable person.
It’s all me me me... constantly... she’s obsessed with herself and as you’ve rightly pointed out... is only interested in being your friend if you have a certain follower count on Instagram!
She is NOT a likeable person. She is nicer to you based on her social rating of you and the unfortunate thing is that those people cant see through it.
Defo she honestly thinks the sun shines out of her ass. Literally when shes in groups, she likes to do the most amount of talking and laughing louder just to be heard, to make her importance known (not that she is important but she thinks she is). As soon as someone has stopped speaking she has something to say, and even if they just stop speaking for a second for a pause but not actually finished, she will interrupt their time to speak about herself and nof come back to them to let them finish. You know I wouldn't mind if she had something valuable to offer but sometimes when shes butting in in conversations shes not involved in and doesnt require her input, she will just say things like "I can resonate with that", "love it", "love that" constantly, I wouldn't mind if it happened a handful of times but it goes on for what feels like a hundred times an hour every hour, like witch please I didnt ask you if you like it, I dont care, right now this is not about you princess, not everything is always about you, no one thinks as highly about you as you.

Everything is better when her annoyance isnt part of it. The best thing she could bring to any group is her absence!

Well anyone that likes every single one of their posts on Instagram for it to look like more likes is an absolute pity 😂😂
😂😂😂 And like the things she'd be putting on her stories making it look like she's friends with certain people. As I said if she wasnt such a spoilt, attention seeking brat, I would feel sorry for her.

Wonder does she read here? I feel like she should... she would know what people really think of her..
It would be no harm althiugh not sure her ego would be able to handle it

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂 the girl is so dense it’s unreal! Her talking about the retreat is just her talking with her hand covering her mouth “I can honestly say” repeated 5 times! The complete notions she has about herself 😳 as if she is a major influencer or celeb!! 😂😂😂 is laughable! Now she’s tagging that woman Gabrielle and her retreat.. “the demand for retreats is blowing us away” 😂😂😂😂 who the duck are you and what do you contribute to anything? Waste of space!

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂😂 the girl is so dense it’s unreal! Her talking about the retreat is just her talking with her hand covering her mouth “I can honestly say” repeated 5 times! The complete notions she has about herself 😳 as if she is a major influencer or celeb!! 😂😂😂 is laughable! Now she’s tagging that woman Gabrielle and her retreat.. “the demand for retreats is blowing us away” 😂😂😂😂 who the duck are you and what do you contribute to anything? Waste of space!
Defo shes trying to make it look like shes working for Gabrielle. She contributes annoyance and attention seeking to everything.

Even the way she looks at you is different based on her social rating of you, and not just with Instagram follower count but if she thinks you're important in other areas too. She can from giving you a look like the school ring bully, just a numb flat look would be a stare if she looked long enough to having the brightest smile on her face depending on how much value you could potentially bring to her. Just proves how much of a horrible witch she is. Is she was a pure genuine nice person she would treat everyone the same and not try to figure what she could potentially get from you before deciding how she will treat you.

Does she actually look like what she does on Instagram or is pure filters ?

Reactions: 1
Does she actually look like what she does on Instagram or is pure filters ?
She definitely doesn't look like she looks on instagram due to filters. Been honest I dont think she looks pretty. And it's not because shes a horrible witch. I thought from the moment I say her before I realised the spoilt attention seeking brat that she is.

She’s on the 2 Norries podcast tomorrow. Between that & this retreat lark im wondering is she trying to make losing her mother at 12- her niche or personality

Reactions: 4
Her accent seems very thick in it... thicker than usual... she really dogs out everyone in that podcast. I don’t really understand what she has achieved for herself?

Reactions: 3
I think she should be really embarrassed about that podcast.., she didn’t come across well at all. Very immature and she hasn’t achieved anything ... it’s like she wants a pat on the back for being in a routine? And I’m not discounting her trauma... but many people suffer from trauma and live with trauma daily manage to do a daily routine and this one wants to “change people’s lives” and help people by saying “y’a it’s great/it’s the best” and explaining nothing because she can’t articulate it.. healthy people don’t spend 90% of their time alone.. (I’m an introvert so I completely appreciate the need now and again for space to recharge my social batteries!) but isolation isn’t healthy. This girl needs a reality check.. living in cuckoo land really

I think she should be really embarrassed about that podcast.., she didn’t come across well at all. Very immature and she hasn’t achieved anything ... it’s like she wants a pat on the back for being in a routine? And I’m not discounting her trauma... but many people suffer from trauma and live with trauma daily manage to do a daily routine and this one wants to “change people’s lives” and help people by saying “y’a it’s great/it’s the best” and explaining nothing because she can’t articulate it.. healthy people don’t spend 90% of their time alone.. (I’m an introvert so I completely appreciate the need now and again for space to recharge my social batteries!) but isolation isn’t healthy. This girl needs a reality check.. living in cuckoo land really
The 2 boyos were really eating it up, wouldn't encourage me to listen to any of their other podcasts

And what was up with that "retreat" did she take part in anything? Seems like she was just recording all the other girls singing and dancing

Reactions: 1

I can confirm this is true I have also met her before and she was a complete COW, up there with one of the rudest people I have ever met. I don’t think she has any nice/kind traits in her AT ALL.