Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, seen them together then noticed their stories matched up even though they didn’t show each other

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That is SO ODD!!! Never ever would have put them together. she abandoned the self care self love bandwagon she was on very quickly.

Reactions: 3
M
Ooh niamh you're so mysterious I wonder is it Dominik antoniak that you're with 🤦🤦 sad fool 😂😂
😂😂😂😂 as long as she isn’t being a complete fool on Instagram I don’t care! 😂😂😂 maybe he will inspire her to develop her own personality rather than copying someone different every week! 😂😂😂

M

😂😂😂😂 as long as she isn’t being a complete fool on Instagram I don’t care! 😂😂😂 maybe he will inspire her to develop her own personality rather than copying someone different every week! 😂😂😂
Nah still being a complete fool 🙄 didn't another clown of an "influencer" use what she's doing now as an example to "drum up followers" take a pic of your meal but show a bit of a hand or a watch. It's so bleeping sad that's it's hilarious. Absolutely nothing this girl does is original, she has zero imagination and zero personality

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She gone off insta , my poor girl needed a insta break cause it was getting to the poor girl of running out of insta hun ideas 😂😂

• Haha
Social detox 😂😂 could she not see their a life other than insta when she doing that 😂😂

• Haha
Hardest part is being out of the gym , everyone else in the world Niamh be thinking of their job and how they will pay their bills 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Stop it.. a grid post of her crying over an injury? You need to be next level of attention seeking to record a video of yourself crying... poor me 😭😭😭 get a grip!

Reactions: 5
Swear to god everything she posts is just more and more unlikeable. I’m not shocked she has no friends, and can’t maintain relationships, if she is that annoying online she must x10 worse IRL

Reactions: 4
Niamh liking blas latest insta pic! And she's never liked any of her pics before! Some dose!

Reactions: 1
Chill while recovery with her back 😂😂😂😂 Niamh you never did a days work ,poor girl doesn’t have a spark of reality

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a cretin this girl. Apparently she’s paralysed and still bops up to domo! He’s a dim fucker himself but I hope he sees the light and drops this fool. She’s as fake as they come

Like honestly, did she make a load off these secret trips to lads in Dubai or what’s actually keeping her lifestyle going ?

She does ads for her bestie cause no one else will do anything with her 😂😂wait till her bestie goes again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1