Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does ads for her bestie cause no one else will do anything with her 😂😂wait till her bestie goes again 😂😂
No wonder they don't! "Ya n it has that stuff in it that makes your teeth white" my god it's like something a 5 yr old would say 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ya how dense she is n no original ideas of her own she copies the worst tattoo I've ever seen in my life

Reactions: 1
Her tiktoks in your mans car as she's getting driven around , duck me I'm comfortable with my bf and I'm all for feeling yourself but duck me I'd be mocked to death for recording 10 in a row

• Haha
looks like she deleted that video about getting her tattoo to impress her ex over on tiktok. What an absolute tit. She is literally an airhead, what happened to all the gushing about self love and loving being alone? What about her women’s circle? For likeminded women? 😂😂😂

• Haha
looks like she deleted that video about getting her tattoo to impress her ex over on tiktok. What an absolute tit. She is literally an airhead, what happened to all the gushing about self love and loving being alone? What about her women’s circle? For likeminded women? 😂😂😂
Pretty much tells you all you need to know about her! She's a sheep and a joke

• Heart
Pretty much tells you all you need to know about her! She's a sheep and a joke
But I was soooooo looking forward to parting with my hard earned cash for “stretching” and “journaling” and “chatting in a non judgemental environment” 😭😭😭😭 she’s a joke! I’m willing to bet as soon as she posts about Domo he will gone after a week and she’ll be back to her speech “I haven’t been feeling myself”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But I was soooooo looking forward to parting with my hard earned cash for “stretching” and “journaling” and “chatting in a non judgemental environment” 😭😭😭😭 she’s a joke! I’m willing to bet as soon as she posts about Domo he will gone after a week and she’ll be back to her speech “I haven’t been feeling myself”
Spot on! He knows she's a dimwit, the way she's carrying on I think everyone is after finding her out. Her influencing days are over

Oohhh look everyone here's a new trend that I'm jumping on the bandwagon plus here's a pic of my ass 🙄😂

she used to follow Bla Murphy and has since unfollowed her 🤔🤔 and now she has the dog (domo and Bla got) on her stories, working hard on her Facebook 😳🤣🤣🤣