Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play Niamh just come up with random notions never follow through on a bitta work and duck off to Ibiza 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s a pain, she’s better off staying out there.
It will all end in tears, and I’d rather not be paying for that lazy see you next Tuesday to be drawing the dole.

Reactions: 2
What will she do to get attention now on insta cause she is gone right quiet on it ,gonna have to be something major

Their is zero difference in her instagram between when she was in Bali and now ,exact same things over and over 😂

At least she isn’t talking into the camera or coming on for the chats that no one wants, or to advertise her random product with the same 5 words in her vocabulary or harping on about her latest copied trend. Just goes to show it was always for attention with her and now she is getting it from some guy, she doesn’t need to plaster the most mundane crap online. Honestly wouldn’t shock me if she jumped on the « forgive me » the pregnancy bandwagon like shiv o hagard

Reactions: 4
Where is her ex Aaron Cooney gone? He's vanished off socials, I uses to enjoy his dumb pseudo spiritual posts and roided up pics

She's so lucky to be able to work from abroad...what work though ? Is she working for her bestie the sweet king ? Answering emails ? She has no skills , no commitment , who is she trying to fool

• Heart
Haha it’s all over with damo and she gone back to Bali ,poor girl her life never gonna change unless she looks at herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How does she find herself? Like she doesn't work but can take trips back to Bali and London like it's just over the road

Reactions: 2