Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s actually painful to listen to... I feel like some responsible adult should take her phone off her, she’s making a complete fool of herself. Work mode and she looking at a blank excel sheet? 🙄🙄🙄
Literally was just about to say that, if you know how to use excel properly you can make everything cool while still functional. She genuinely hasn't a clue just typed in name ,email , ok , wasting a perfectly good laptop on this air head

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Saw on another thread on this about Niamh Dorgan ,look up Dubai porta potty ,beware not very nice thing to see what they do for money

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So Sinead heg is who is copying this week?
Does anyone else notice that when she does a poll - the two responses are YES and YES ... very telling about her personality she cannot take into consideration NO or a negative comment, it’s her stupid idiotic opinion or none?

If someone goes to her cork women’s morning for like minded women, I’ll personally pay someone to knock a bit of sense into her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya looking for "like minded" women, so what a bunch of fake, stuck up their own holes, would stab ya in the back kinda women's group is it?

No I mean she is taking the piss surely? She wants to charge people for this??? Completely out of touch - most people (I hope) are being smart with their money at the moment given the cost of living crisis but she is completely completely out of touch with reality this one.

@Superbulker I’m sure it’s just extremely vulnerable / lonely young girls are the only people who would buy into this utter horse shite

The girl can’t even help herself not to mind anyone else! She needs to cop on, grow up and get a job.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Like is she on the dole or what ,like where is the money coming from to just gym and tit

Reactions: 5
No I mean she is taking the piss surely? She wants to charge people for this??? Completely out of touch - most people (I hope) are being smart with their money at the moment given the cost of living crisis but she is completely completely out of touch with reality this one.

@Superbulker I’m sure it’s just extremely vulnerable / lonely young girls are the only people who would buy into this utter horse shite

The girl can’t even help herself not to mind anyone else! She needs to cop on, grow up and get a job.
Surely after her whole pure women fiasco people will have gammed on to her scams. She has no intention of helping any1 but herself! Obviously she's coming up short for that trip to LA she was planning so I reckon it's try a couple of quick scams n see what that brings in before she opens up her legs for the OF again

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but is there a way to control this tit ,what qualifications does she have to be helping people with their mental health.Don't even know if she finished her PT course to be advising people on stretching either. If I were her and was serious about it I'd go volunteer somewhere first , get a feel for what's it like leading a group / class. She can barely put two sentences together on her story ,nevermind a half an hour or longer class. Also she's so lazy ,you have to prepare for things like this ,have themes ,change things up every week. She's delusional. If she couldn't do it online why does she think it will be different in person.She's not going to be able to get insured on this with no certs so basically give me your money while I don't pay tax and contribute anything 🥰I really hope that studio falls through.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So the idea went out the window 😂😂is that her new bf in her stories ? God help the lad

• Haha
So the idea went out the window 😂😂is that her new bf in her stories ? God help the lad
Her “business venture” out the window because she met a boy wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest! 😂😂😂 who wants to bet she’ll be pregnant soon just because Siobhan o hagan “done it” in Niamh’s words

She gone right quiet since her idea ,went out the window 😂😂would she ever just get a real job and grow up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2