Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely confused as to why she speaking the way she is in her stories 😂 I’ve never seen her to be so chirpy and just putting on a weird accent. Sorry I’m just really confused 🥱😂

Reactions: 2
I assume she’s been on her own, trying to copy content from other IG huns to make it seem like she’s actually doing something.. taken on someone’s personality for the day I can only assume. She probably needs to stop with the self love it’s borderline self obsession. I’ve never seen someone go through so many friends and friend groups so quickly

Reactions: 1
her second time in Bali and she goes to the same coffee shop and same beach everytime. Literally a waste of a trip. Girl go and explore instead of showing up in the same gym & coffee shop everyday 😂

Everytime I’m on her stories she puts up a question box about something, wee girl has no clue about anything, what would she do without her ig followers giving her answers to everything 🤣🤣🤣

Poor old Niamh you’ve just disappeared from insta ,wonder what she up to

I wonder did you go back to Ireland and she’s in her box rooms in Her dads house? I’m sure it’s not really Pinterest vibes!
But good riddance absolutely sick of her fake tit

Had to come on for work ,what’s her work on instagram now ? Creeping on what other insta huns are doing

I said she would be back whinging about mental health, after trying to blag on social media for months, that she lives Bali, she’s so happy and she’s growing as a person. Blah blah blah. Lies lies lies.

Her issue is that she is living her life for social media and validation for likes and has zero self esteem because of it.! (I’m not criticising anyone for having mental health issues), but she’s been completely fake over the last couple of months, she’s worse than Siobhan o’hagan with her “I love London bullshit”

She has all her pics deleted off insta except for one? What's going on? Obviously attention seeking but what else? I wonder is she back in Ireland?

She has all her pics deleted off insta except for one? What's going on? Obviously attention seeking but what else? I wonder is she back in Ireland?
She’s in Abu Dhabi working at the Grand Prix or else qatar for the World Cup just wait and watch

Is she actually anyway their at all ,with all this tit about clearing her mind and bringing the best herself and then constant validation required on insta

Reactions: 3
Has she taken her account down? I can't see it anymore and when i search niamh marie it's a private account with only 5 followers called niamh marie personal.

Good riddance tbh.

She’s definitely going to do a Joanne croinin on it... disappear and hope that everyone forgets all the embarrassing crap she’s been spouting for the last 6 months.. about being SO happy and being her best self in Bali, manifesting workshops, podcasts, being a boss witch. etc etc.