Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see her take herself on a date in Cork, I don’t think she’d be feeling half as confident! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only thing that girl should be anxious about is that she has no direction in life and living it up unemployed is not going to help her in anyway. Cretin

I wonder where she is now, it's defo not Bali anyway, full time sugar daddy job in Middle East?

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit, if she is back in cork and once again faking it for social media. 🤡
She setup another private Instagram for her family and friends.

Reactions: 1
She's back and ready to latch onto a new group ASAP since most of her Bali group are totally allergic to her

Reactions: 3
Oh I’m not gonna be on social media as much at all ,and as soon as she is back in Ireland is flat out on it 😂😂wonder what will she decide to work at next now since Bali life is over

Someone on here must know her or knows someone's that knows her? I just need more information 😂

Once again, she hasn’t a clue what she’s doing or where she’s going! What’s new?? 😋

Reactions: 2
She is doing card readings now wtf 20e 😫😫😫 She is rebranding. I can’t between her and Queen Nic

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Impossible to know what she's at, I feel like Stevie Wonder trying to look at her posts they are so bloody dark

• Haha
Well done niamh, late 20s n you can light a fire!! What's next. . . Boiling an egg. . . Making toast 🤦

Wow the absolute garbage on her stories. One minute she has tons of plans and goals and is so excited for her next venture.. silence.. crickets.. and back to focusing on me on self love i.e spam Instagram with whatever Instagram aesthetic she is trying to copy/model herself on this week. Its boring. She needs to sort her life out. Absolute mess of a misfortune