Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“The best as usual” 😂😂😂 she probably hasn’t been there once?? She is so fake and disingenuous! Why can’t people see through this!!! 🤬

Reactions: 1

Superbulker

She loves to post question boxes? But clearly doesn’t get asked questions!
Probably doesn't answer the questions she's asked I'd say, people would find out she's a bluffer when she starts spouting a load of shite

Superbulker

looks like she deleted that video about getting her tattoo to impress her ex over on tiktok. What an absolute tit. She is literally an airhead, what happened to all the gushing about self love and loving being alone? What about her women’s circle? For likeminded women? 😂😂😂
Pretty much tells you all you need to know about her! She's a sheep and a joke

• Heart

Cdc7592

What will she do to get attention now on insta cause she is gone right quiet on it ,gonna have to be something major

Superbulker

Ya looking for "like minded" women, so what a bunch of fake, stuck up their own holes, would stab ya in the back kinda women's group is it?

linlou37

What is going on? This is clearly a photo shop and she not there? Or is this supposed to be a joke?!
Just coming on to say the same thing! Checked chloe walshs stories just to be sure. Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me with the clearly photoshopped pic 😂

Cdc7592

How long will she stay on private page before she goes back to her public one again ?