Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep Dr denim are around years as I also had a pair going back a few years. They were in BTs but I didn't know they were Irish??

Reactions: 5
Her doppelgänger is far more naturally pretty than Niamh. Not filleted and veneered to within an inch of her life 😂

*Fillered even! Won’t let me edit.

Reactions: 9
She’s a dick head , sooo full of herself , all me me me me , her doppelgänger 🙄

Reactions: 3
State of the hat on her grid in the latest outfit.

Alf Stewart called, he wants his hat from the 90's back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her doppelgänger is far more naturally pretty than Niamh. Not filleted and veneered to within an inch of her life 😂

*Fillered even! Won’t let me edit.
Much more natural for sure. Even her hair is a nicer shade of blonde than Niamh's almost ice white blonde (which work so well against orange tan, fabulous eh?!!).

Reactions: 4
Another hat today and then the top of her head cut out of the videos to hide the freshly done roots...what an absolute dose, not a brain cell in that orange head of hers

Could she not have worn her collection of hats when her roots were showing for the sake of 2 weeks instead of being selfish and going to the hairdressers during a national lockdown. Makes me laugh the irony of it all that she's ended up having to get rid of the extensions and wear a hat to hide her hair done anyway because she got caught out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could she not have worn her collection of hats when her roots were showing for the sake of 2 weeks instead of being selfish and going to the hairdressers during a national lockdown. Makes me laugh the irony of it all that she's ended up having to get rid of the extensions and wear a hat to hide her hair done anyway because she got caught out!
You'd think that would have been the obvious thing to do...
No, it wouldn't appease her vanity enough.
She's starting to look more like one of Ru Paul's contestants

Reactions: 2
She burned 1200 calories in tonight’s workout. Someone should really talk to her. She is obsessed with her weight and calories
. She is skeletal

Reactions: 9
She burned 1200 calories in tonight’s workout. Someone should really talk to her. She is obsessed with her weight and calories
. She is skeletal
Ya its actually really sad to see, so gaunt looking its horrible and in no way healthy. I wouldnt comment on a womans weight but she really needs help

Forgot to book a wedding band? Is she touched or what 🙄 Isn’t that one of the first things people book

Forgot to book a wedding band? Is she touched or what 🙄 Isn’t that one of the first things people book
I’m blocked for pointing out she got her hair done, so I assume she said this on stories? The girl is obsessed with her wedding - the cynic in me says there’s no way she forgot - she’s on the beg!

Reactions: 10
How many of us here are blocked 😂 hilarious I'm blocked and never liked or commented/mailed her once.. 😂 Such a 🐍

Reactions: 3
I’m blocked for pointing out she got her hair done, so I assume she said this on stories? The girl is obsessed with her wedding - the cynic in me says there’s no way she forgot - she’s on the beg!
No videographer booked either....definitely on the beg!and her list dropping hints for suits, booklets, invites and a day 2 outfit!

No videographer booked either....definitely on the beg!and her list dropping hints for suits, booklets, invites and a day 2 outfit!
A day 2 outfit! Like where does she think she’ll be going! Lucky to be able to have the wedding. Day 2 of weddings just doesn’t happen in Covid Niamh 🙄🙄 She’s for the birds for sure

A day 2 outfit! Like where does she think she’ll be going! Lucky to be able to have the wedding. Day 2 of weddings just doesn’t happen in Covid Niamh 🙄🙄 She’s for the birds for sure
Exactly, day one lucky at this stage! She was the wedding not the marriage. So plain to see. She won’t be able to cope when it’s all over.

It will for her as she doesnt give a F clearly. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Newbie here so go easy on me!
This girl used to be in recruitment and every 6 months on LinkedIn you would get a notification that she has changed job . . . however her LinkedIn is very quiet these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.