Niamh Debrun #3 Steps and more steps, water and the gym but marrying a hurler is her biggest win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s doing the free kitchen for them? I’ve missed that on her Instagram. Kitchens are a bloody fortune!
They haven’t posted about yet I heard from a family member of the people doing it , I’m nearly sure it’s a place in Thomastown but could be wrong but they’re definitely getting a free one prob excluding appliances but I’m sure they’ll be a so what appliances do you guys recommend on her story for a secret tag / beg
---
Anyone know what shop she’s in with the Moncler in the background?
I don’t follow her anymore I didn’t see
---
Presuming this is Harper given Niamh's comment, no problem allowing a third party to post a pic but when Ninah does it herself it's heart faces all round.

Heart on my profile pic for effect 😅
It’s not it’s a different woman’s baby 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Ah poor Niamh didn’t get to go an event and to a hen even though she’s on maternity leave so come on Harper stop being an inconvenience like 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I’ve heard it all now.

Reactions: 11
Just an observation but she doesn't seem to have much support from family.It always seems to be her visiting them in Limerick or her sister in Cork.. never them coming up to KK..even after admitting she was struggling wouldnt you think one of them would come up and spend some time with her.
I know TJ doesn't have a mam/sister but wouldnt you think one of her sisters in law would take Harper for a few hours if she stuck

Reactions: 8
Just an observation but she doesn't seem to have much support from family.It always seems to be her visiting them in Limerick or her sister in Cork.. never them coming up to KK..even after admitting she was struggling wouldnt you think one of them would come up and spend some time with her.
I know TJ doesn't have a mam/sister but wouldnt you think one of her sisters in law would take Harper for a few hours if she stuck
Or TJ

Reactions: 13
I doubt he is hands on . Most men like to leave it all up to the women and then the daddies let on that they are hands on.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I doubt he is hands on . Most men like to leave it all up to the women and then the daddies let on that they are hands on.
A bit harsh, I know lots of new dad’s doing a fantastic job supporting their partners and doing their fair share

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Very true. Really good observation. Surely families realise how much effort it is packing an overnight bag with a newborn. Why can’t they make the trek down to KK? You’re so right.

Reactions: 6
Do you think she was supportive to her sisters in law when they had newborns?

Whatever about her own sisters not helping, they probably don't understand as don't have babies and haven't experienced life with a newborn, her mam could still be working and not as free to drop everything and trek to KK to let Niamh off and have the life?

On the other hand her mam has had her babies and raised her own, might not be as quick to do the same for Niamh? We don't know the ins and outs, nor do we care really?

Life as a new parent is tough, we all make sacrifices? We all need to adjust and adapt, some of us just do it without looking for sympathy and broadcasting it all over our stories....

Reactions: 11
What a palava for a pair of runners, just come out and ask if someone would give you a free pair🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.