Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to piss rain in Croker later and she has the hair and makeup done. Think Iโ€™ll stay with the raincoat and club hat like the Karen I am ๐Ÿ˜…
What else would you be wearing in Croler in Feb to be fair ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would hate Dubai...has anyone been?

Too flashy for me and I 'd say an influencer on every street corner trying to get a snap in front of the burj al whatever..and then you hear about the girls that are porta Pottys...quite sad really....
We did a few days there on our honeymoon as we were going to the Maldives and had to go via there. Said we might as well but we did not like it at all. It is exactly what you think, tacky, flashy poser central. Soulless place

Reactions: 5
I heard she made a show of herself in Croke Park today. Started arguing with two women about seats, turns out Barbie was in the wrong seat but the two women ended up having to move anyway

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I see she removed stories from her reel thatd shed up last night...usual story

Reactions: 3
Anyone see the state of her in her new reel about love day!! She on the dancefloor with a bottle of champagne.. classy ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd actually be mortified
Now shes off to adare for valentines. Id say Tj wasnt too pleased setting off for limerick...seen a pic of him in the pub in ballyhale worse for wear from yesterday...but as long as Niamh is happy thats all that matters

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.