Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have started her house renovation because I see she was “asking” where would she get solid timber flooring, not engineered wood 🤦‍♀️ buy it and stop begging ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What a pure dose! Stop moaning about having to order stuff for the honeymoon. Like seriously? She needs to catch herself on!

Reactions: 9
She's looking for content and for followers to engage in her re-used boring dead beat content. Honestly this one and her daily life..
She is totally expressionless except for clicking and eye rolling 🙈. Steps, and feckin food. Borrrrrrrrrinnnnng🤪

Reactions: 6
she must be raging Pam Richardson in Dubai on honeymoon before her and looks to dropping some cash out there.
Fake city for a fake people couldn’t suit the too limericks ladies better.
she has been there before so not sure why she needs tips.

Reactions: 2
I would hate Dubai...has anyone been?

Too flashy for me and I 'd say an influencer on every street corner trying to get a snap in front of the burj al whatever..and then you hear about the girls that are porta Pottys...quite sad really....

Reactions: 5
I think it’s insane how she thinks it’s effort to actually just pay for stuff online, like it’s an accomplishment to get it done, all you do is put your card details in 😂

Reactions: 1
I would hate Dubai...has anyone been?

Too flashy for me and I 'd say an influencer on every street corner trying to get a snap in front of the burj al whatever..and then you hear about the girls that are porta Pottys...quite sad really....
I've decided I want to remain on the breadline 😑😑

Meant to piss rain in Croker later and she has the hair and makeup done. Think I’ll stay with the raincoat and club hat like the Karen I am 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meant to piss rain in Croker later and she has the hair and makeup done. Think I’ll stay with the raincoat and club hat like the Karen I am 😅
For a girl with so many make up and beauty products she never seems to be able to do her own hair or make up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.