Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it strange that MUA put a filter on her? Why wouldn’t you just show the work you did without a filter?

Reactions: 14
Are weddings 4+ day affairs now?

I thought it was a wedding day, not a wedding minibreak

Reactions: 6
God that video that the MUA put up 😬 she’s a pretty girl but she looks like she’s ready to bludgeon someone to death with her Jimmy Choos.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole thing makes me laugh. The carry on you would think they were A list celebrities not two ordinary people from Ballyhale 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe it’s just me but I find these lavish weddings to be all a bit tacky. The showing off of extravagant things and expensive props - when none of it really matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
TJ is a great hurler and one of the greats but duck me he's sold his soul to this clown. Its fairly pathetic as was not always like that.😂😂

It actually taints his achievements a small bit. Just a small bit. I wouldn't be telling young kids that this is the role model to aspire to be. The celebrity notions are all kinds of ick.

Reactions: 11
She looks like a border line traveller
TJ is a great hurler and one of the greats but duck me he's sold his soul to this clown. Its fairly pathetic as was not always like that.😂😂

It actually taints his achievements a small bit. Just a small bit. I wouldn't be telling young kids that this is the role model to aspire to be. The celebrity notions are all kinds of ick.
He seems to be just as bad as her to be honest or else he’s just that stupid, which by his appearance IMO could be the case. He looks awful as well. The two of them recording stupid posed videos. His hair also looks like a prison haircut. Good hurler who isn’t an all star any longer, coming to the end of his career. I agree. Definitely not a role model for kids and the way he gets drunk in her videos that she has been posting for a couple of years and then deletes. Portraying a champagne lifestyle abs living in a shack on a farm in Ballyhale 😂😂

Reactions: 9

He would be the ideal candidate on paper for a punditry job when he retires but he is so dull and zero personality that it’s unlikely

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He would be the ideal candidate on paper for a punditry job when he retires but he is so dull and zero personality that it’s unlikely
He can’t even process words properly. Not a chance of that happening anyway 😂

• Haha
I have to boast I was one of the lucky few who got to see the video before she did the dirty delete 🤣 was hilarious, all the drunken heads on them after her trying be so coy and fit into the likes of Adare Manor. Took me straight back to Flannerys after match day when the lights come on at closing time. She seems the type to be super uptight before the wedding so was happy to see the mask slip a bit and her finally relax, but did not expect to that extent 🤣
If there ever was a setting to do a little coke I’d say that would be the venue, when in Rome. Judging by the video though I don’t think they’re a crowd that could either source or handle it.
Thought clementine mcniece looked stunning and I know it’s not popular opinion but I loved Lauren Arthur’s wedding and thought her content was posted well. I am shocked that niamh was able to hold the content, has to be for a magazine deal but that video was just everything 😂 imagine paying for Adare Manor only to go back to a hotel party that looked like it was in the travellodge in Swords 🤦🏻‍♀️
What was in the video I hate missing these things.. 👀 🍿

Reactions: 2
Not one shout out to her brides maids. Couldn’t be showing other women who steal her thunder. She’s some piece of work 😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.