Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are rsvp throwing a little bit of shade here, not giving Niamh the headline and making it about Dee Shefflin and the hotel.
I wonder did she snub them or something?!?!

Reactions: 8
He would be the ideal candidate on paper for a punditry job when he retires but he is so dull and zero personality that it’s unlikely
He can’t string a proper sentence together. Doesn’t have the same charisma as Henry Shefflin or Jackie Tyrell. I couldn’t see him as a pundit

• Heart
Reactions: 5
how do you accidentally delete something from Instagram?? It’s actually impossible as you can retrieve all deleted items for up to 30 days after. Very strange that she had to repost the picture , I wonder why she “accidentally” deleted the original?
Was the original not in full colour? I can’t remember.

Reactions: 1
Niamh’s dress must have cost thousands, that brand she is wearing is a really expensive couture brand. I’d say the wedding was at least €50k plus!

Reactions: 3
For the love of god MEN can you not take the phones out of your pockets. Looks so bad in photos. The suits don’t look great, it doesn’t look like they measured the leg length of grooms Dad. But that is on LouisCopland.

Reactions: 4
"THIS IS MY bleeping ALL IRELAND FINAL, TJ, AND YOU'RE NOT MESSING IT UP ON ME."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ alive what will she do now the wedding is over? That latest video taking shots thing is utter cringe. Did they just spend the night taking pics and recording videos? Seriously 🙈 what age is Niamh? It really is all a bit much.

Reactions: 16
Shots! They are all class 🙄

Did they use any local suppliers at all? They are quick enough to take freebies from Kilkenny businesses but I haven‘t noticed any being used even florist was based in Dublin🤔

Dee Shefflins dress is a bit 1990s Liz Hurley 😂

Reactions: 7
So in addition to their photograpger they had a marketing person post on their social media...are you kidding me? Just shows the big day for Niamh is more about likes and follows. Like who does that! I actually think that is pathetic.
Oh my god…I can’t believe she shared that fact! That’s even worse than thinking she posted the photo herself during the big day! I swear Kim and Kanye wouldn’t have stooped that low. I’m gobsmacked at the absolute notions of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So in addition to their photograpger they had a marketing person post on their social media...are you kidding me? Just shows the big day for Niamh is more about likes and follows. Like who does that! I actually think that is pathetic.
What a pair of clowns. I nearly have secondhand embarrassment for them🙈. If she smiled and acted naturally she would have looked a million times better

They were looking to get their renovations done for way less than market price or free in exchange for exposure on their social media accounts. I know a couple of lads who laughed at them and declined their offer😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.