Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were all mixing all day at the wedding anyway!
She will be absolutely fuming that it's on War Against Instagrammers 😂😂😂😂 definitely not the image she was trying to portray getting married in Adare Manor 😂
Pretty stupid thing to do on your wedding day, getting that pissed and uploading it so wait does she expect. And as others have said no one usually cares who’s pissed on their wedding day but in her case she’s trying hard to portray a certain image and she reverted back to her real self there very fast! She looked lovely and I hope I’m proved wrong that they go the distance but it seems a superficial relationship on both sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s spending an awful lot of time sharing pictures and videos on social media. The morning after my wedding I didn’t even have my phone on me. I hope that she had a great day and all that, it’s just quite sad that she seems so focused on all the materialistic aspects. I did think it odd to post a second picture captioning it Mr & Mrs Reid yet he has his back to the camera.

In that video it looks like she’s saying to TJ “look at me”. The Pictures are very posed and staged. The ones taken of them outside the church look more authentic and at least they look happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh where is this page I can’t find it?
All her stories from last night are on waragainstinstagrammers.
Does anyone else think that her make up is just so dated. The days of heavy black eyeliner are gone, especially on your wedding day. I'd much prefer soft natural glam!!

Reactions: 9
Just had a snoop there on war against instagrammers….sloppy Niamh, very sloppy. But she has form for those messy type of drunk videos always followed by the dirty delete! You’d think she’d learn and if not, you’d at least think someone in her inner circle would take the phone off her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
They never look in love , TJ just looks like an accessory. It all looks so staged. All for Instagram. Pretty sad really. She tries too hard , god love her.

Shur what else would you want with a dirty hangover only to meet a billionaire for breakfast 😂😂😂
She is looking very hard faced in the latest pic...what would cause that does anyone know?has she had filled in her jaw line or something
I actually assumed the JP person was her Dad...hadnt a notion who he is 😂 I know his name but wouldnt recognise him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They never look in love , TJ just looks like an accessory. It all looks so staged. All for Instagram. Pretty sad really. She tries too hard , god love her.
Agree but part of me thinks he was a willing participant for the hot gf … even in those videos on war against Instagrammers and he’s well on it, when he looks at her videoing he looks fed up. Will be very interested to see how the go from here.

Reactions: 6
Adare Manor €225 per head minimum guests of 125 people.
How are they affording this? Also
Aren’t they soon to be renovating and she’s driving at RR. I’m sorry but the money doesn’t add up!!

Reactions: 12
Ah they’re a joke. It’s all a facade. She non-stop lies about almost everything she posts so to be expected from her and not convinced he’s not taking part in the bullshit either that seems to come off of them. As I said before I think they’re well suited. Both absolute tits

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They were all mixing all day at the wedding anyway!
She will be absolutely fuming that it's on War Against Instagrammers 😂😂😂😂 definitely not the image she was trying to portray getting married in Adare Manor 😂
She needs a private account for her pals only to be posting up videos like that.

Agree but part of me thinks he was a willing participant for the hot gf … even in those videos on war against Instagrammers and he’s well on it, when he looks at her videoing he looks fed up. Will be very interested to see how the go from here.
It's a long life after the wedding, and when the county hurling is no more and then the club hurling is no more. The dynamic totally changes

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s very hard-faced or stony-faced in the wedding photos she’s sharing. A lot of injectables gone into that face. None of the pictures are just genuine and natural whatsoever, I don’t think her face looks great in them. To be honest between her, Lauren Arthurs and Clementine MacNeice all getting married within the last couple of weeks, none of them have blown me away as brides.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole affair just seems to be for Instagram content / some magazine deal, just make it as extravagant for better pictures with no substance behind them

Reactions: 10
Jesus the video of them when he's looking straight ahead. Why would you put that up? So cringe.

Reactions: 8
Jesus the video of them when he's looking straight ahead. Why would you put that up? So cringe.
She looks so cross in it. I’m laughing at the music she’s selecting to accompany her pics and videos of the day, it all appears so elegant …… but not so fitting for the content she deleted!!

• Haha
  • Heart
And he is rigid With the arms out a bit. Being told to hold that position probably until her dress looks right.
I've tried that craic with my fella the odd time for a photo. Does not go down well haha!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.