Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely looks like light to me. And I don’t know anyone who would have that amount of coke out like and not even on a flat surface 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went on war on instagrammers and it looks like the shimmer off a black glitzy clutch to me.

Reactions: 2
Apologies to the shimmery bag for casting aspersions on it.

Very poor form to have a room party in the height of COVID

Reactions: 7
Fairly sloppy of her putting up those stories of an after party.
i thought that too... I don’t follow her anymore but surely it’s a bit removed from her usual posts or stories on insta? Does she normally post those types of videos, if they are on nights out or whatever? It’s just messy looking

Reactions: 6
I thought it was coke at first I was like why is there so much of it out 😂😂😂
She is pissed drunk ...shouting sister and husband at them,they're a bit embarrassed at her I'd say...

Nothing wrong with letting your hair down but she was pushing the power couple and dream wedding narrative all along..morto

Reactions: 9
i thought that too... I don’t follow her anymore but surely it’s a bit removed from her usual posts or stories on insta? Does she normally post those types of videos, if they are on nights out or whatever? It’s just messy looking
If you'd include acting like a groupie after any Kilkenny match then yes 🤣 if you go far enough back on her threads someone put up a photo from awhile back of her flat on her face from drinking, I'd say she's not far removed from her wild drunken days 🤣
And I'm not trying to imply that she's not allowed to get drunk and messy or whatever but it's this snobbish posh and elegant narrcistic side she tries to portray that makes it all the more funny that she's actually none of the above 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you'd include acting like a groupie after any Kilkenny match then yes 🤣 if you go far enough back on her threads someone put up a photo from awhile back of her flat on her face from drinking, I'd say she's not far removed from her wild drunken days 🤣
And I'm not trying to imply that she's not allowed to get drunk and messy or whatever but it's this snobbish posh and elegant narrcistic side she tries to portray that makes it all the more funny that she's actually none of the above 😂
That’s exactly what I mean!! She is presenting a very pristine and polished image on Instagram ... then randomly ... there are these messy drunk videos - not to mind the group in room, and the whole escalating covid situation at the moment... 🙄

Of course we’ve all been there! And it’s their wedding why shouldn’t they have a good messy time, but for someone who goes to great lengths to curate an certain type of image..with a decent following...its a bit thick on her part..and then the sly delete..

Reactions: 10
My goodness… trying to make out she’s in the same league as JP McManus 😳😳

Then the video of her posing looking behind for photos, it’s really sad that she’s so focussed on all the things that are unimportant.
There is no look of love between them. It’s all very sad. TJ is just another accessory. I actually feel sorry for her. She must be so unhappy

Reactions: 16
My goodness… trying to make out she’s in the same league as JP McManus 😳😳

Then the video of her posing looking behind for photos, it’s really sad that she’s so focussed on all the things that are unimportant.
There is no look of love between them. It’s all very sad. TJ is just another accessory. I actually feel sorry for her. She must be so unhappy
That last pic she posted just says it all, not even showing his face, it was definitely HER day.

Reactions: 8
I just saw the videos on waragainst. Certainly not the image she is trying so hard to portray. Really clever in the height of Covid 😳

Reactions: 5
Shur what else would you want with a dirty hangover only to meet a billionaire for breakfast 😂😂😂
She is looking very hard faced in the latest pic...what would cause that does anyone know?has she had filled in her jaw line or something

Reactions: 3
She was in my college course so there is no way she could have be 30. Where did the story start that she is 30? Like we're not that much over 30 that you need to be lying about it.
Her birthday March 1991 - she is 30. I know Niamh a very long time and I think it around the 13/14th something like that.

Reactions: 1
I just saw the videos on waragainst. Certainly not the image she is trying so hard to portray. Really clever in the height of Covid 😳
They were all mixing all day at the wedding anyway!
She will be absolutely fuming that it's on War Against Instagrammers 😂😂😂😂 definitely not the image she was trying to portray getting married in Adare Manor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.