Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who dresses like that the night before the wedding, you'd be in the jammies enjoying your family and friend time and life ending as you know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s this trend now of hiring professional photographer for the night before? Ridiculous. Absolute notions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to sound like an absolute Mammy, but those pants *really* need to be taken up, she’s going to break her neck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I hope she just doesn’t want the wedding and not the marriage …. Wouldn’t be the first bride to get utterly obsessed over the wedding and then have a major depression once it’s all over.

Reactions: 12
What’s the time frame for couples returning wedding gifts when they file for divorce? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I hope she just doesn’t want the wedding and not the marriage …. Wouldn’t be the first bride to get utterly obsessed over the wedding and then have a major depression once it’s all over.
Oh 100% I think she’ll be very lost after the wedding, she won’t know what to talk about our post, a lot of brides get caught up in the wedding plan I had a family member Who did that, was just awful to be around, kind of lost sight of what it’s all actually got very down afterwards so I do think Niamh might fall into the Little depression after the wedding is over.

Bit OTT for me, this whole night before thing. I personally couldn’t handle the stress of it. The jumpsuit is fab, it’s very classy and Niamh does look beautiful. Love her dislike her she is going to be beautiful bride tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Ffs could they not just take a normal photo instead of posing like they are at a professional photo shoot for something. Way to OTT

Reactions: 3
The photographer has a few videos up of drinks reception but no sign of Barbie and Ken yet

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.