Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goujon

Chatty Member
Niamh is like the Wish version of Louise Cantillon. Both are from Limerick and married to prominent GAA players, but Louise is naturally pretty, has a likeable manner and has discernible talent
---
On the VIP awards, I thought Katja Mia looked gorgeous. Erica Cody looked an absolute trashy state

Reactions: 6

Jonnyjo

She really has a sour puss doesn't she.. same as other people gave said.. not a very pleasant individual .. gives u a look up and down passing judgement.. hun you really aren't anything special believe me

memyselfi

VIP Member
I'm blocked

I'm blocked 😭. Did she really come on crying?
As if this ice queen cries. No she said she’s a few kgs over but ‘it is what it is’ and ‘she won’t dwell on it’ but immediately says she’s going into a 12week programme. She is obsessed with ‘thin’- you can tell she’s the type of mean girl who looks people up and down , can tell this from videos from the vips - I would say those type of influencer events are exhausting with the constant fake ‘oh Hiiiiii’ - you can see Pippa was dying to get away she danced away from her 😅😅

Goujon

Chatty Member
Lads her teeth are desperate

Reminds me of Pat Healy from There's Something About Mary

pathealy.jpg

• Haha

Littlehampton

Christ above...the summary on the "About" section...talking about yourself in the 3rd person...reads like she is an all round inspiration to anyone who has hit the follow button...but we all know she isn't honest, transparent or authentic 😅
She is as authentic now as a bag you buy on a beach in Spain!

• Haha

Tunacanoe

We all know she hasnt an Oz of fat on her but that dress does make it look like she does it was that tight so cant have been comfortable

Reactions: 5

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
New thread for Niamh, last thread here:

Still counting steps, still tracking calories, child still annoying her, tan still orange, house still grey, still the vacant expression and licking lips when speaking.

Anyone else care to add?
---
For reference, this will partly explain the thread title!

IMG_2557.png

xyz112

I'vs a major soft spot for Louise Cantillon, another GAA wife but with such a lovely style and relaxed attitude compared to Niamh. For me she was the best dressed at those awards

Nall

Oh god the memories of the sisters hen and the tinkers in tiaras dress from the weekend just all so classless and look at/pick me.

Last edited:
  • Haha