Niamh de Brún #4 Filters and Steps, jus give it a rest! We couldn't care less if you fed by the breast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you on all that, except get him to load the dishwasher!

Dr. D has the life Niamh wants. Big house, kids just appear for photos, house keeper, nanny, big car and lots of “followers” and a career & girl boss business. I don’t Niamh even understands what it means to just live happily in your own family without needing validation of the internet and Z lister attention.
You forgot she's also really really skinny 😆

Reactions: 2
Met these two at the weekend. To say she is rude is an understatement. She has a really bitchy attitude. TJ on the they hand is just a simple gobshite. They couldn’t be more different

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh that is the word for him I know of him pretty well through a source too. And he has nothing between those two ears.

Reactions: 3
Ive seen her a few times in kk and always think she has a resting witch face. Completely different to the fake smiles on her Insta.
Met these two at the weekend. To say she is rude is an understatement. She has a really bitchy attitude. TJ on the they hand is just a simple gobshite. They couldn’t be more different

Reactions: 4
Ive seen her a few times in kk and always think she has a resting witch face. Completely different to the fake smiles on her Insta.
Yup that’s her. She looks so different too doesn’t she? She has such a judgemental eye too. She was looking me up and down from my toes to the top of my head. If you think I’m gorge Niamhy just say that 😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
F
Yup that’s her. She looks so different too doesn’t she? She has such a judgemental eye too. She was looking me up and down from my toes to the top of my head. If you think I’m gorge Niamhy just say that 😘😂
First time I saw her only she was with TJ I would barely recognise her. White knotty hair and no tan or makeup and a puss that would turn milk sour.

Reactions: 7
What the hell is she wearing 😫😫😫😫 fully convinced the pic VIP posted on their feed was a pic out of my big fat Gypsy wedding 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks horrendous but loves to make a statement (not a good one). She also loves to run as far away as possible from her child for these dead beat events.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I find it hilarious that she's now invited to these type of events. She's such a try hard.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.