Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jonnyjo

Jesus that breakfast is seriously depressing looking .. I'd say she can barely boil the kettle let alone anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 9

#Hashtag#

As if this ice queen cries. No she said she’s a few kgs over but ‘it is what it is’ and ‘she won’t dwell on it’ but immediately says she’s going into a 12week programme. She is obsessed with ‘thin’- you can tell she’s the type of mean girl who looks people up and down , can tell this from videos from the vips - I would say those type of influencer events are exhausting with the constant fake ‘oh Hiiiiii’ - you can see Pippa was dying to get away she danced away from her 😅😅
She is such a whingbag....the girl held an event only 2 weeks or so ago, knew exactly what was what and I'm sure was 'cal conscious' leading up to all these "events" the woman is obsessed with numbers, be it on the scales, steps, calories or followers...clearly feeling the backlash from looking like a gypo and reviewing here, I'd say tattle is bookmarked or saved to her homescreen.

Cheer up Niamh, no news is bad news as they say, we love the entertainment value we get out of ya....I do anyway 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8

memyselfi

VIP Member
The hack of that traveller chic, and she needed two nights in a hotel! The upstyle is so dated, makeup always dated but can’t believe the 1998 traveller vibes

Jonnyjo

Do people set up Instagram accounts for their kids.. didn't know that was a thing.. looks like Harper has one already

• Wow
  • Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
That engagement party was some effort! Professional make up and photos, like a wedding in itself 🤣
I fucking hate this shit. Talk about over kill. I just don't get it.. there's photoshoots for every bloody milestone now, pathetic.

Bunteen

The handbag 😭😭 she was doing so well when she toned down her hair, genuinely thought she might tone down her look.. but this is a whole other level

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
If only the obesity experts, addiction therapists and professional negotiators had seen Niamh’s meme, all these complex issues would be solved by telling people to make a choice out of 2 options.
Niamh, you’ve just gone and solved it, you orange twat 🤣
Exactly.

There's tone deaf, and then there's that.
Look at what is in the headlines here today about women who had bariatric surgery abroad, and sadly died.

As for 'life is hard' does she ever watch the news? Stupid question, I guess. 😡

Appcha

The sheer effort to do a 'full face' for a match in Croke Park. She doesn't seem to have a middle ground of natural/more daytime makeup.
Seen she's going going for the wife beater today (Gaa Training Vest 🤣)
No MUA would do it for free so she had to resort to doing it herself. Agreed re "full glam" as she says herself, TJ looks translucent next to her with thr brown mucky make up and tan.

Louber

Chatty Member
Ya I agree, she was finally looking a bit less trashy with the move away from straggly blonde straw for hair. This outfit is dire. It's like she's trying to be youthful but it actually just ages her. Her face is so gaunt and the make up so harsh. Just not a good look. Softer hair style and 50% less make up and anything but that ball of shit of an outfit... the shoes are catastrophic 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7

Bunteen

Have to give her credit for the hair change though, it’s much better if she could just tone down the rest of her look a little would be so much better, but I know each to their own and all that jazz

Nall

Why is she in her knickers and bra, a blow up doll would have more feeling behind their eyes 👀
It’s so creepy, when the insta huns do this. There is no need for it, I’m guessing its just a sneaky way to get men to like the pics.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
If I could frame this and put it on the wall I would.

The difference between my first and second kids sleeping you would not believe. My first as a little baby was a very poor sleeper but at about 6 months he went from waking a few times a night to waking once to sleeping through the night.

The second was an amazing sleeper as a little baby, but at 18 months is still waking once a night. They aren't robotic hoovers that you can program them what to do. All you can do is try different shit to see what works!
This this this! Every child is so different and it’s all to do with temperament. As a FTM I drove myself around the bend trying all these “sleeping tips” but in the end, we had to accept it as it was & my child grew out of it as they got older

Louber

Chatty Member
Thick entitled fool. She is the most idiotic twat, all she does is moan about everything in her life..

This reminds me of when Molly mae said we all have the same 24hrs in a day... 🫨