Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poogram

Chatty Member
So? Surely she’d have been watching it on tv with Harper, whether it was in Kilkenny or Galway
I hope she was there with Harper. Not everyone might agree with me, but TJ hasn’t many years left playing. I’d be raging if I found out my mother didn’t travel up and down the country bringing me to my dad’s matches, no matter what age I was.

Reactions: 1

Appcha

For some reason I found myself wondering if they still have Casper?

I miss the days she used to take selfies with him just to show how dark her tan was 😅
I'm sure casper was TJs Dad's dog ?
I'm blocked so have no idea what's up these days

Reactions: 1

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Oh Jesus she is just so painful…. The weight talk was obviously a fall out from the disaster of the big fat gypsy dress… she didn’t get the attention she so desperately craves…
there isn’t an ounce of fat on that girl and if she thinks coming on and bawling about it to her followers is going to win her any favours she’s mistaken … unfollowed…

how come she didn’t mention watching TJ play his match today when last week she was all about styling a bloody jersey? She’s all about the GAA when it suits her… today it was about her being over “her”weight… and a plug for a 12 week online plan to get her back on track…. Oooooh I wonder who’s running that programme 🤔 If he wants to get people to sign up for his programme, tell his wife to rein in her harmful eating disorder/body dysmorphia posts…. It’s very triggering
Last weeks match was on in Kilkenny and today’s was on in Galway

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
I'm blocked
Oh Jesus she is just so painful…. The weight talk was obviously a fall out from the disaster of the big fat gypsy dress… she didn’t get the attention she so desperately craves…
there isn’t an ounce of fat on that girl and if she thinks coming on and bawling about it to her followers is going to win her any favours she’s mistaken … unfollowed…

how come she didn’t mention watching TJ play his match today when last week she was all about styling a bloody jersey? She’s all about the GAA when it suits her… today it was about her being over “her”weight… and a plug for a 12 week online plan to get her back on track…. Oooooh I wonder who’s running that programme 🤔 If he wants to get people to sign up for his programme, tell his wife to rein in her harmful eating disorder/body dysmorphia posts…. It’s very triggering
I'm blocked 😭. Did she really come on crying?