Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Hashtag#

Came across this today, this is the photographer she used in NY. Poor TJ is just a performing monkey, getting dragged around to this shite.
I think we can all agree Anna does not give good advice when it comes to posing etc

Reactions: 5

#Hashtag#

For some reason I found myself wondering if they still have Casper?

I miss the days she used to take selfies with him just to show how dark her tan was 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Discount code is NeeeUUUUUUvvv20
Take care would she just pronounce it Neev like most Niamh’s.
What is with that weird swallowing or lip pursing thing she does when she stops talking mid sentence. Her breathing when she talks is all off too.
This drives me nuts, does she know that she can breathe and talk at the same time?

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I hope she was there with Harper. Not everyone might agree with me, but TJ hasn’t many years left playing. I’d be raging if I found out my mother didn’t travel up and down the country bringing me to my dad’s matches, no matter what age I was.
They watched it on tv she had a story up.

I dont think Harper will care tbh. A lot of KK supporters not arsed til after a leinster final

Bigred21

VIP Member
I'vs a major soft spot for Louise Cantillon, another GAA wife but with such a lovely style and relaxed attitude compared to Niamh. For me she was the best dressed at those awards
Louise is so much more classier and subtle. She is extremely talented too. It must kill Niamh. Definitely no selfies together at the style awards that's for sure.

Discount code is NeeeUUUUUUvvv20
Take care would she just pronounce it Neev like most Niamh’s.
What is with that weird swallowing or lip pursing thing she does when she stops talking mid sentence. Her breathing when she talks is all off too.

• Haha