Niamh de Brún #4 Filters and Steps, jus give it a rest! We couldn't care less if you fed by the breast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People say the Reid lads are horror shows … honestly niamh and her sisters are plain Janes 😂 her sister Brid has a really ugly face and has a jaw and chin like rumer Willis. I spotted niamh recently…. by Jesus she’s a cat fish . Halloween hair and the whitest hair and face with big old fake teeth . Really shocking look - I just don’t get the appeal . Now Tj brother has done well for himself ! A classy looking brunette - cringe for niamh beside her 😂

Reactions: 12
Brids insta was always private but miraculously open now ahead of her wedding - she is rail thin so I think that’s why Niamh is obsessing so much about diet plans and steps , a lot of competition between the 3 of them always.

Reactions: 8
Brids insta was always private but miraculously open now ahead of her wedding - she is rail thin so I think that’s why Niamh is obsessing so much about diet plans and steps , a lot of competition between the 3 of them always.
I just looked.. shocked. She looks TINY. How are they surviving at all?!

Reactions: 4
Lol and brid did niamh dirty on the christening pic . Niamh looks like a right matron in the picture beside Brid !😂 gave her a right kick to get those beloved “steps” in 😂😂😂😂 they are so cringe , Botox, fake desperados who kill them selves to be skinny …. Can’t hide those faces tho lol

Reactions: 7
Lol and brid did niamh dirty on the christening pic . Niamh looks like a right matron in the picture beside Brid !😂 gave her a right kick to get those beloved “steps” in 😂😂😂😂 they are so cringe , Botox, fake desperados who kill them selves to be skinny …. Can’t hide those faces tho lol
At least Niamh was wearing a bra 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has B always a serious amount of tan on or. Wow she is v skinny. The other sister is really pretty

Reactions: 4
Must go have a gander while I scoff off some easter egg and wonder why you'd want to be that skinny 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did the same and went for a gawk! The tan, the eyebrows-mank! Shes orange and just looks dirty 🤢 I thought niamh was bad until i saw this one🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do the others have similar notions to Niamh?
the bird one thinks she’s a great singer (she’s grand, but nothing special) but would want everyone shushed when she’s singing at a house party.
the 2 sisters are in Cork last I heard. I’d won’t know them but would know people who know them from my UL days.
they are intelligent girls by all accounts.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel like Niamh makes out the baby is an inconvenience at times? Wants her in a routine but couldn’t possibly stay in to implement said routine as she doesn’t like being at home 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Some of those questions on her Q&A - honestly people are so strange - why would anyone care what nappies she uses?!

Is a engagement present not supposed to be for the 2 people & not just the bride? Maybe TJ likes wearing lipstick & makeup 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Where are they staying when house is getting done up? Could it be that she can't stay at home in someone else's house all day as she'd be in the way?
Niamh actually looks classy beside that sister of hers in the christening pics. Mother of God the state of her!

• Haha
Size 4 at 5 months....that can't be right!?
I thought the same. I have a 4 year old who isn't night time trained yet , but is only in size 5+ nappies. I really had to think when she wrote that the child was in size 4😏

Reactions: 3
I thought the same. I have a 4 year old who isn't night time trained yet , but is only in size 5+ nappies. I really had to think when she wrote that the child was in size 4😏
My 4 year old was in 7 pull ups before training over a year ago.
I think they were in similar nappy size to baby Reid in a similar timeframe.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.