Niamh de Brún #4 Filters and Steps, jus give it a rest! We couldn't care less if you fed by the breast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed so much of this house then suddenly stopped did she run out of money or something she never did a finish product 🙈

Reactions: 5
She calls it slow styling 🤣🤣🤣 aka you’ve ran outta money like most normal people do !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Slow styling 😅 To be fair, she did also mention that everything has gotten so expensive and that they are saving.

Reactions: 3
I can’t fathom why she thinks it’s necessary to begin reels in her underwear just before dressing herself. Who wants to see that??? 🤔

Reactions: 10
The insta page has a video up...shes trying to look like a celb with people getting pics with her. Its actually so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice for such a girly girl she dresses the child in androgynous or sporty looks.
I am not coming for the child just noticing the style.
I'd say she will push her down the sporty route to be like TJ.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.