Niamh de Brún #4 Filters and Steps, jus give it a rest! We couldn't care less if you fed by the breast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t come for me but - was Niamhs event a genuine success that no one is slating it or was it all fans/followers that attended that don’t read here?

Please don’t come for me but - was Niamhs event a genuine success that no one is slating it or was it all fans/followers that attended that don’t read here?
Well she back getting the house done so she must have got the €€€s in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her ootd is nothing only can you see my thigh gap every one.. so uncomfortable so uptight so miserable and preoccupied with being a certain size 😞😳 the effect it will have on that poor girl growing up. Also I couldn’t give a fiddlers about your tan and didn’t even notice the fact that your skin just looked like your skin 🙄

Reactions: 10
She disgusts me right now.

My little boy has autism , so he doesn't give out hugs willy-nilly. So any time he gives me a hug I am so happy and over the moon!
I can't imagine reacting like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she’s silly posting that - prob not much to it in fairness could have been giving a look over to tj or something but a little bit foolish given we will all comment lol . on a side note eh she’s looking wayyyyy better with the brown hair and has her teeth been shaved down a bit ? The teeth look normal next to TJS so she’s def done something . i must say i think she’s very pretty now whereas before i found her look so cringe and dated and footballers wives vibes . She has definitely upped her game and moved away from the trampy look which was badly needed in fairness

Reactions: 9
she’s silly posting that - prob not much to it in fairness could have been giving a look over to tj or something but a little bit foolish given we will all comment lol . on a side note eh she’s looking wayyyyy better with the brown hair and has her teeth been shaved down a bit ? The teeth look normal next to TJS so she’s def done something . i must say i think she’s very pretty now whereas before i found her look so cringe and dated and footballers wives vibes . She has definitely upped her game and moved away from the trampy look which was badly needed in fairness
Agree she looks far better with brown hair.

How come all these insta idiots have the same looking house. cream , grey beige so dull. her and dr doireann could be living in the same house

Reactions: 8
Agree she looks far better with brown hair.

How come all these insta idiots have the same looking house. cream , grey beige so dull. her and dr doireann could be living in the same house
No they couldn‘t there is at least €1m in the difference.
I know what you mean they are both very sterile and boring houses but Niamh is in a bungalow out the country with notions and Dr D is has the cash in the bank.

Reactions: 5
No they couldn‘t there is at least €1m in the difference.
I know what you mean they are both very sterile and boring houses but Niamh is in a bungalow out the country with notions and Dr D is has the cash in the bank.
Cash in the bank and the saddest existence I've ever seen. I'd rather a semi-d with dirty sports gear, dogs playing, husband slapping my arse when I'm filling the dishwasher and friends coming and going all the time than 'cash in the bank'. These instagrammers lives give me the willies, it's such a strange way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Cash in the bank and the saddest existence I've ever seen. I'd rather a semi-d with dirty sports gear, dogs playing, husband slapping my arse when I'm filling the dishwasher and friends coming and going all the time than 'cash in the bank'. These instagrammers lives give me the willies, it's such a strange way to live.
My living room floor resembles an Al-Qaeda attack on Smyth's Toys. And I wouldn't change a thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree with you on all that, except get him to load the dishwasher!

Dr. D has the life Niamh wants. Big house, kids just appear for photos, house keeper, nanny, big car and lots of “followers” and a career & girl boss business. I don’t Niamh even understands what it means to just live happily in your own family without needing validation of the internet and Z lister attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.