NI Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly time for a new thread tattle bastards! Any suggestions for a poll for when I’m making the next thread?! 🤔

Reactions: 3
Any followers of relationship coaching ni...Lisa Robinson?
Talks plenty of sense but so annoying how she repeats things(reminds me of the butcher from corrie many years ago).
Did she REALLY think that Tesco in antrim would have their own magazine?
She seeks such validation from the big lad(her hubby)...reminds me of a child.
Just a thought🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any followers of relationship coaching ni...Lisa Robinson?
Talks plenty of sense but so annoying how she repeats things(reminds me of the butcher from corrie many years ago).
Did she REALLY think that Tesco in antrim would have their own magazine?
She seeks such validation from the big lad(her hubby)...reminds me of a child.
Just a thought🤣🤣🤣
For some reason I can't stand her. Too preachy. And I don't know what it is but something about her and the hubby mind me of Nadia Swalaha

Reactions: 6
If anyone asks a normal question they either get ignored or called a troll. Wee girl really believes she's a celebrity.
There’s always been something I find off with her, I can’t put my finger in it at all! But there’s defo something I don’t trust

Reactions: 2
Nearly time for a new thread tattle bastards! Any suggestions for a poll for when I’m making the next thread?! 🤔
Not a thread suggestion but on the next thread if members could post who they’re referring to in the first line of their comment that would be helpful. Sometimes it’s hard to follow who people are on about. Maybe it’s just me 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In fairness yes I do think you are being a wee bit over anxious and picky. My wee girl was born 16 years ago, I had two Rottweilers, and trust me I never babied her and wrapped her in cotton wool. They are stronger than what you think. Even their wee heads/necks. They wouldn’t let their baby come to any harm.
Although I have seen you in the Phil Graham thread and have a feeling you just aren’t keen on that lot at all 😂
I dunno… you hear about so many horror stories where a dog has attacked a baby/child and every time I see that big brute of a dog standing over the baby it sends my heart racing 🤯 Aaron carries the wee baby about like a rag doll. Her head is always unsupported and flopping about. I get the impression he cares more about his ego and coming across like a wee hard man rather than being a loving caring father. Just my thoughts though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I dunno… you hear about so many horror stories where a dog has attacked a baby/child and every time I see that big brute of a dog standing over the baby it sends my heart racing 🤯 Aaron carries the wee baby about like a rag doll. Her head is always unsupported and flopping about. I get the impression he cares more about his ego and coming across like a wee hard man rather than being a loving caring father. Just my thoughts though 🤷🏼‍♀️
I went and watched a few video’s on his and her page and all looks grand, I don’t see any where the baby looks in any danger so don’t worry.
There’s billions of dogs in the world and we only hear of the odd thing happening. Wee dogs bite way more than big ones normally too. Our rotty’s adored my wee one and just lay with her.
They very clearly adore their baby and wouldn’t want anything happening to her. I had mine at 19, so was really inexperienced as no family or friends has babies. But got there in the end and she’s off to Belfast met in a couple of week’s. They are probably the same. But don’t worry, they won’t break their babies neck or let her come to harm

Not a thread suggestion but on the next thread if members could post who they’re referring to in the first line of their comment that would be helpful. Sometimes it’s hard to follow who people are on about. Maybe it’s just me 🤪
Yeah good point. I’ll add that to the recap at the start of the next thread 👍🏼

Sorry but does anyone else get serious anxiety when they watch Andrea McCarragher and Aaron McClellands stories?! 🤯
I’m not a parent and have no kids, or much experience of them, but even I know you have to support a baby’s head, and don’t leave them unattended or within reach of a dog 🤯 Jesus Christ the pair of them are like kids playing house the way they get on with that baby. In some of those pics the baby is only a few weeks old, and Aaron is carrying her about like a rag doll, and poking and prodding at her like she’s a bleeping toy 🤯 The poor baby’s head is flopping about all over the place and I actually get a knot in my stomach every time I see a story with the baby left beside that big brute of a dog 🤯 does this bother anyone else?! Am I being overly anxious and picky?! Andrea does seem to be trying her best, but Aaron comes across like an absolute prick 🙃
I honestly don’t get why someone bang on about how hard it is . She has it eaiser than so many and yet still has to be ‘ real ‘ on Instagram that it’s hard..

Hard is your baby in an icu . Not wearing make up daily and not being able to afford to dress your baby in bloody Gucci just get
On with it . It doesn’t have to be a drama , or a sympathy out reach.. you can just have your child and parent them and expect it to be hard , like every other mother .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t get why someone bang on about how hard it is . She has it eaiser than so many and yet still has to be ‘ real ‘ on Instagram that it’s hard..

Hard is your baby in an icu . Not wearing make up daily and not being able to afford to dress your baby in bloody Gucci just get
On with it . It doesn’t have to be a drama , or a sympathy out reach.. you can just have your child and parent them and expect it to be hard , like every other mother .
At the same time, parenting is bloody hard, mine was a 32 week scbu baby, I had pre eclampsia and nearly died, but when she was home she was a dream baby. Relaxed, barely cried and was just overall chilled.
my friends full termer was a nightmare baby, howled 24/7, never quit and she cried 24/7 as she felt like she couldn’t win with her’s. Parents struggle as they can’t talk about how they feel and should just be expected to have your baby and shut up and never talk about the struggles of parenthood babies aren’t easy, and people should be able to discuss how they feel without being made to feel bad about talking about daily struggles. Talking and getting support from other mums could be the difference of someone not committing suicide because they feel they can’t talk to anyone.

• Heart
Never seen a no makeup no filter pic of Gemma before! Wand she didn’t share it to her own stories like the other ones Cathy tagged her in today!
She’s like a different person! Cathy loves dropping her ‘friends’ in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.