NI Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far so good! Tingly, but interesting 🤔 last time I did it with the razor and slipped and nicked my starfish 😩 stung like a witch for a good week 😂
And serenity 10 thinks it’s better to pay £10 to listen to their shite than £10 for a bottle of wine, you would need 2 bottles to listen to that nonsense, this page gives me such a laugh…hope your star fish has healed 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always makes a big song and dance about being a step mum and fair play the wee boy does seem to love her but it's a bit disrespectful to the bio mum I alway think
See there's more war and peace about how great a single parent he is. Single parents are doing this everyday. It's called being a parent!!

Reactions: 2
Oh so femme.

"No matter what time I get home, he never has dinner made"

I'd be showing that boy the door, he loves himself wayyyy more than he loves her anyway!

Reactions: 10
Oh so femme.

I'd be showing that boy the door, he loves himself wayyyy more than he loves her anyway!
Yesterday she must have filmed every minute detail of her day to make into a reel, what is the point and how could anyone ever be bothered?

Reactions: 5
Totally. Going into a filling station and filming sweets. Putting her wanes in childcare - it must pay her well, how much do these dickheads get for going and picnicking in Cushendall as if they've just discovered it?

Reactions: 6
Oh so femme.

He is such a prick to her - she’s said before he’ll never marry her ? That’s ok if it suits you both but why publicise it ? My husband is useless 🤣 I always make dinner but if I’m busy he can feed himself / if we go out he always buys dinner as I always cook 🥰

Reactions: 4
Yesterday she must have filmed every minute detail of her day to make into a reel, what is the point and how could anyone ever be bothered?
Oh my gosh she’s so annoying! She needs to stop doing those dicky pointless reels and have a glass of water before v/o because her mouth sounds dry as the desert when she talks!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
those bloody Pearl beauty sticks… they are really being rammed down our throats aren’t they? Yet I’ve never heard anyone talk about them much or rave about them
Also I cringed for Cathy saying “my friend made these” 😂 since when were you and Elanna friends you cling on?! Literally never seen them together ever, or Elanna ever mention her. Cathy is so desperate to stay relevant that she hangs around insta huns like a bad smell 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah sorry but LNA looks like she’s been dipped in Ronseal 🥴😂 does anybody remember her appearing on that tv show about the harmful effects of sunbeds with her bf “Patreek” aka “Big Pat” and they both swore they would never use sun beds again. Obviously that was short lived 🤷🏼‍♀️
I seen her in town not that long ago, her skins gonna be like leather by the time she’s 30. I think she probably uses tanning nasals as well. Baffles me these people are so into health and fitness but have no problem frying on a tanning bed numerous times a week and sniffing god knows what into their body.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.