NI Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen her in town not that long ago, her skins gonna be like leather by the time she’s 30. I think she probably uses tanning nasals as well. Baffles me these people are so into health and fitness but have no problem frying on a tanning bed numerous times a week and sniffing god knows what into their body.
What are tanning nasals?

It’s like one of those nasal things you put up your nose when you’ve a cold except it contains melotan which which helps stimulates the production of melanin in your body which gives you a ‘natural’ tan pigment on your skin
I’ve heard of people having really bad reactions to them 😳 and they all seem to be sold out of the back of someone’s car boot. Surely that’s not legit 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220826-162806.png

A few new laser hair removal places opened local lately... coincidence he is asking this? I think not 🙄

Reactions: 3
Sorry but does anyone else get serious anxiety when they watch Andrea McCarragher and Aaron McClellands stories?! 🤯
I’m not a parent and have no kids, or much experience of them, but even I know you have to support a baby’s head, and don’t leave them unattended or within reach of a dog 🤯 Jesus Christ the pair of them are like kids playing house the way they get on with that baby. In some of those pics the baby is only a few weeks old, and Aaron is carrying her about like a rag doll, and poking and prodding at her like she’s a bleeping toy 🤯 The poor baby’s head is flopping about all over the place and I actually get a knot in my stomach every time I see a story with the baby left beside that big brute of a dog 🤯 does this bother anyone else?! Am I being overly anxious and picky?! Andrea does seem to be trying her best, but Aaron comes across like an absolute prick 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyone follow walking updates...Patricia McVeigh?
She annoys me. Thats the short version!!!
Her accent goes from local and then reverts back to English when shes putting on a show.
Her weight loss journey is a joke....all she does is talk about it and goes to classes. And doesnt lose weight.
She is so dying to become a paid influencer.

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow walking updates...Patricia McVeigh?
She annoys me. Thats the short version!!!
Her accent goes from local and then reverts back to English when shes putting on a show.
Her weight loss journey is a joke....all she does is talk about it and goes to classes. And doesnt lose weight.
She is so dying to become a paid influencer.
Large TikTok following. Y I will never know. She is boring and rude at times.

The clothes in Stable Lane are quite dear aren’t they for the jumpers & shirts etc 😱 like £50/£60 each some of them for a jumper

Sorry but does anyone else get serious anxiety when they watch Andrea McCarragher and Aaron McClellands stories?! 🤯
I’m not a parent and have no kids, or much experience of them, but even I know you have to support a baby’s head, and don’t leave them unattended or within reach of a dog 🤯 Jesus Christ the pair of them are like kids playing house the way they get on with that baby. In some of those pics the baby is only a few weeks old, and Aaron is carrying her about like a rag doll, and poking and prodding at her like she’s a bleeping toy 🤯 The poor baby’s head is flopping about all over the place and I actually get a knot in my stomach every time I see a story with the baby left beside that big brute of a dog 🤯 does this bother anyone else?! Am I being overly anxious and picky?! Andrea does seem to be trying her best, but Aaron comes across like an absolute prick 🙃
In fairness yes I do think you are being a wee bit over anxious and picky. My wee girl was born 16 years ago, I had two Rottweilers, and trust me I never babied her and wrapped her in cotton wool. They are stronger than what you think. Even their wee heads/necks. They wouldn’t let their baby come to any harm.
Although I have seen you in the Phil Graham thread and have a feeling you just aren’t keen on that lot at all 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.