Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

danbamdan

She is the biggest YAP I have come across in my life,

Such a case of arrested development the way she still lives at home & is so dependent on the parents!

And all the preaching about mental health etc when it’s just a series of ‘non issues’ she has!
Exactly this… the fact she had to rush home as she noticed it starting to “snow” at her work lunch with the other teachers, because “we all know I can’t drive in snowy weather” fucking absolute insufferable twat 💀

Her ma and da most definitely still have the pampers on standby for this one… she’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
WeeBelfastChick
So every video is her talking about her split?

She's near in next doors balcony trying to get it in camera (it's alright, I'm already going to hell)
Surely her husband is worried for her health?
Well my OH said to me when i was at my heaviest that he was terrified of me dropping dead and leaving him and the kids. I went from a size 26/28 to 16 and I'm still working away to maintain my fitness levels, being able to wear nice clothes is a bonus but being healthy is the real prize.

Teal887

Catfish Parkinson and Emma Jane Mooney has started a new business page, Who Would Do It Better...........probably lots of ppl.
I swear imagine the last employer reading this 🤣 they were cut off for being dead weight surely. They spent everyday making shite videos and arsing around the place.
Honestly the delusion is out of this world.
Can't wait until the world of social media comes crashing down 🫠 all these 'influencers', get an actual real job like the rest of us.

watermelon

Walking Updates- Patricia McVeigh.
Oh the absolute shame of her emailing McErlains to say her daughter Olivia McVeigh (full name was given!!) wanted one of their cakes.
They delivered it to her🙄🤣🤣
From the wannabee influencer who thinks nothing of travelling miles for a bag of reduced items from Costa or Tim Hortons or wherever it was....but didnt want to travel around looking for a cake thats readily available in lots of shops.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

msmith2006

VIP Member
She literally just comes on every morning and repeats the same drivel? How's she not totally bored of herself?

Try having a full time teaching job with 2 kids under 3 and running a household. Not going home to your dinner made, house cleaned and tidied and your clothes washed and ready for you. Fuck off!

• Heart

Bishbashbosh1

Is there a Rachel sbb thread? I cannot find one but also can’t believe there isn’t one? the reel walking about following your dreams/passion project prancing infront of the camera showing off your £1000 Chanel trainers and saying your going to paint it yourself at 20 weeks pregnant as she’s superwoman 💁🏻‍♀️ if I loose I’ll be wiser….. but not broke, like you regular plebs I still have all my designer gear, notions like 🤣

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Fucking single girl is asking for a smack round the head, ranting about people leaving their car at petrol pumps to go grab groceries and she parks at the pumps to VIDEO HERSELF AND MOAN every fucking morning you can see the pump at the window… then proceeds go sit and talk to her phone, she’s a fucking grade A wanker!!

Also look at the HACK of her for a TEACHER… she looks hungover and you cannot tell me that hairs been brushed.

Feel rare for the state of her beonh
She needs a boot in the doot 🥾

Aye yer ma

Don't remember the syngle girl posting about Palestine before today and now we've just got a lecture from her on it? Infact, all she ever does is complain about her first world problems and cry about being tired, she has never been able to read the room??
Jaysus - and only looking to go to a rally as her boyfriend away on a stag. Ugh.

• Angry
  • Heart

martha82

Chatty Member
wee Belfast chick on tiktok

“weebelfastchick”

Right so she’s doing the breakup diaries and she’s replied to comments saying there is absolutely no bad blood between them and she wants him at birth…

How can they split up when she is 6mths preg, have no bad blood and she wants him at birth?!

danbamdan

Please go watch Abigail "catfish" Parkinsons latest TikTok.
"I'm self exploiting myself to help others".
Her take on uploading shit, attention seeking videos online, EVERYDAY, MULTIPLE TIMES 😤Then proceeds to cry.
Fuck me.
These ppl are on another planet!!!!!
Why do they all moan about being exposed and feeling vulnerable online… this era of brainwashed weirdos is mental!

they literally made their accounts and post everything consensually themselves… what do they expect? Everyone to love and adore them automatically - this is the age of narcissism guys and gals.

Fucking nutters melting their own baps 🥴

• Haha