Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
I honestly at this point don't believe a word out of her mouth. She's making a fortune through her private Facebook club, where sad women pay her monthly to be sucked into her lies and fraudulent bullshit. She's making money off the back off what other women are truly suffering through. As for the charity charade, that conveniently makes her look genuine.

IMO she is one of the worst out there and the sooner the mask falls the better.
Who is this?

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Sambas are very flat.

Are they for fashion/daily wear or just gym, like the Nike metcon are great for deadlifts etc, Sambas look like they'd be same?

Too flat for daily wear surely?

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Anyone follow Hannah Ferguson?
She has recently had her 2nd baby, she is engaged & a wedding singer.
I like her. Love her content.
But lately she has made a couple of mentions that she has no friends… her wee baby is only 1 month. Feel so sorry for her, obviously social media is only a snipet of her life, but feel like she is so lonely. Her parents & partner are very supportive it appears. But from what she is saying I take it no friends are calling with her…. 😪
I haven’t came across her but I will go and look at her content

dazzled103

VIP Member
What’s with all the Moet and Chandon branded items? Then proceeds to drink Diet Coke and a corona 😂 and the way he side eyes her.
[/QUOTE
Honestly all the neon signage and a play area in the office for the baby 🥴 Kaitlyn Kardashian ffs
And I'm with you on using the kid. When she was pregnant and then when she was a newborn, she said on several occasions that she wouldn't be putting the baby on her socials a lot, if ever, because it made her uncomfortable the amount of ppl who would see her. Fast forward to present day she has her in her nappy, dressing her and even using her for baby adverts. But hey they NEED the attention at all costs.
---
Can't wait. What will they talk about? Ppl trolling Fitz on TikTok, her fast paced, non potato peeling life, her journal scam or Jordans husband, Chef BenDover ?
jesus it’s the same aul people recycled on every show, at every party, all the same aul shite day after day after day 🤦🏻‍♀️