Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
I feel weird about this one, she seems unaware how creepy he really was, that he was in his 20’s owned a chippy and had a child with someone else and she was a teenager and he tied her down quickly, raising his son and pregnant/married quick… seems weird to me. The girl lost her mum when she was young and I feel like old creepy DJK has groomed her into the “perfect wife & mother” 33 with 18, 14 and 11yr old… 🫠
I feel the same!!! And he looks like a right creep. She tells the story like it’s love story of the century but no it’s weird as hell.

What’s the story with the eldest son’s mum? Is she not on the scene?

lorballs

VIP Member
“I forgot I made this video hahaha”

hahaha I forgot that I spent hours videoing myself, pausing it, retaking it and editing it but yeah hehe I totes forgot about this video of my busy mornings of me playing dress up.

fuck up…

What the fucks going on with the hard working humble generations… this is CRINGE

I live beside him and him and his car stress me out fs

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Thought I would ask here as this lady has been on my mind. Does anyone remember a woman who posted with two young daughters, unfortunately she had cancer (I’m sure it was lung cancer) and after keeping well it had suddenly gotten worse. It’s been a few years at least since I saw her, my description is rubbish but I have wrecked my brain thinking of her name and other details but I was relatively new to following her when she took time out from posting.
No

No, she was wonderful and I followed her journey too.
I can’t for the life of me think of the name, I’m sure one of her daughters had what most people would think is a boys name, like Dylann or the like.
Was it Lynsey Bennett?

danbamdan

Is it Blackwood? They’re all of top of each other! Imagine making being a wife your whole personality 🫠 and shame on them paying for a dog with ears and tail docked - it’s illegal here!
Literally… her entire personality

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
She's all over my FYP and it's basically her moaning about everything in life that annoys her, flogging stuff on TT shop or making her family their dinner. How do these ppl get such big followings?
She’s always on mine as well, always has a face like a smacked arse.

Catmumtabby

Ah that makes sense then with the scrubs as didn’t think nurses wore that colour - does the sister work in royal as well?
I can’t say she annoys me tbh I just wondered where she came from all of a sudden as it’s everyday she pops up now & she’s a right number of followers
I actually don't know the sister works - she's appeared from now where she doesn't annoy me too much either to be fair -

“I forgot I made this video hahaha”

hahaha I forgot that I spent hours videoing myself, pausing it, retaking it and editing it but yeah hehe I totes forgot about this video of my busy mornings of me playing dress up.

fuck up…

What the fucks going on with the hard working humble generations… this is CRINGE

Him and those grey tracksuits bottoms are seriously giving me the ick. He is so gross