Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocobutter20

Walking Updates- Patricia McVeigh.
Oh the absolute shame of her emailing McErlains to say her daughter Olivia McVeigh (full name was given!!) wanted one of their cakes.
They delivered it to her🙄🤣🤣
From the wannabee influencer who thinks nothing of travelling miles for a bag of reduced items from Costa or Tim Hortons or wherever it was....but didnt want to travel around looking for a cake thats readily available in lots of shops.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She melts my head that women loves herself full of self importance !

Reactions: 1

Catmumtabby

I don't have kids either but it's because they go through sm changes in those first 24 months.
A 1 year old at 12 months is nothing like a 1 year old at 23 months but they're the same age so it's just to differentiate/explain it better. She could've said nearly 2 it doesn't overly matter but I do get why people do it.
Lol
Thank you! Ok I will let her have that! 😭

Sayhi

Did Abi Parkinson and Emma Jane Mooney fall out or what. No videos together anymore, no plugging of the amazing social media masterclasses anymore and not a peep of their new adventure they advertised a few months ago, wasn’t it social media management or something?
may be it’s Emma Jane’s stinking attitude to children at her wedding 😏

• Haha

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
Her stories are insufferable, though didn’t have to suffer much this morning as she has only spoken in Irish. Genuine question, why? I’ve never seen her do Irish speaking reels… I’ve no idea what she’s saying and I’m Irish 🤣
I’ve never watched her but I assume something to do with Seachtain na Gaeilge.

IceScream

Does anyone else feel sorry for digital 24/nihometransformation Niamh’s husband. He never seems overly happy to have the phone stuck in his face. Also is it normal to go on holiday and most times just decide to book a second hotel despite already paying for the first?
Not exciting enough just to be in one 5 star hotel

dazzled103

VIP Member
Popped up on my FYP, don’t follow her. Perhaps trying to get ahead of things if the supposed incident wasn’t how she described it. Hope the old man is ok as it seemingly was accidental but I hope she gets done for mobile driving or whatever it is called. I’ve had lucky escapes walking along a green man when people on their mobiles obsessed with them drive on through. Others aren’t so lucky.
What happened?

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Poppy is her daughter isn't she? And Nancy is her granddaughter, so either Jonathan who is in jail or Elizabeth is Nancy's mum? Beverly talked on live one night about Nancy calling her mum and she had to remind Nancy that she was nana. There's also two younger boys, Archie and Marley..Marley is Beverlys so Archie must be Jonathans or Elizabeths. They talked about that little baby alot, talked about prams etc and the wee lady must be in care because she hasn't been mentioned since she was a few weeks old.

The dancing in the indoor play areas is an embarrassment and beverly wonders why Marley acts so badly behaved.

She's mentioned all of this on live but yet will go mad if anyone asks questions. She can say what she wants about social services and her "fans" all saying the same! But Ss will have saved the life of that little baby id say!

She has done nothing but moan about the new house and no money to decorate etc but went to turkey last minute on a hol and paid for her gastric surgery easily enough!
Aye poppy is her daughter and her other daughter I would prefer not to name but her initial is B. Not sure who the grandkids belong to but it isn’t B, that I know.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Sure look at LMD she’s on it and her nose has got like michael Jackson’s
But is she ? She never confirmed it but it’s what ppl think
Talking from experience Here I’m on ozempic I’ve lost 3 stone in 2 years and put 2 back on and I’m still on it I know we got told off before for talking as there is an Ozempic thread

Jcocf5

Any tea on Derv/Shona Kelly
A few people I know have said that Shona is friendly/pleasant but Dervla is quite rude and comes across stuck up in real life, I haven’t personally had any interactions with them. Although I’m riddled with anxiety and if I’m brimming I could probably come off like a cheeky bitch too 😅

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Saw him at a show with a load of others at that banana block place. He did a joke and then brought in something about deaf people and was doing mocking language. I’m pretty relaxed in terms of comedy and think people should be able to push boundaries etc but it added nothing to the joke he was doing and I went off him after that. I think he probably thought that because William Thompson makes fun of his own disability etc that it was fair game
What is William Thomson’s disability?