NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye poppy is her daughter and her other daughter I would prefer not to name but her initial is B. Not sure who the grandkids belong to but it isn’t B, that I know.

Nicole Adam’s grinds my gears,,,, going on about buying houses ect and lives in a council house with her boy who prob doesn’t even pay rent ffs, and that Laura loves Belfast person she does my tits clean in!!!!

Reactions: 8
Nicole Adam’s grinds my gears,,,, going on about buying houses ect and lives in a council house with her boy who prob doesn’t even pay rent ffs, and that Laura loves Belfast person she does my tits clean in!!!!
I unfollowed laura the way she stands wrecks me lol like she’s shit herself

Reactions: 3
Those kids must be so confused with Elizabeth in and out of their lives! And then to see her pregnant at that time! Absolutely awful!
I thought that one of the kids belonged to the son and that was why he’s not meant to be in her house (when he’s out of HMP)

How is she not embarrassed after the lecture she gave us last week about Palestine? Maybe she'd get her work done if she stopped running back and forth to armagh, videoing herself and going out drinking?? If she was that sick she wouldn't have gone out at the weekend

Reactions: 4
Running to Armagh to go to Belfast! Can this clown of a BF not pick her up??

Reactions: 4
Running to Armagh to go to Belfast! Can this clown of a BF not pick her up??
She's been single for so long she has taken the first fella that's showed her the slightest bit of interest. If she wasn't such a dose ud nearly feel sorry for her.
I hope she has another job lined up or she will take her account of private and play at being an influencer
Anyone remember the 'event' she was organising in the glenavon a few years ago pure notions

Reactions: 2
I thought that one of the kids belonged to the son and that was why he’s not meant to be in her house (when he’s out of HMP)
Nope all 3 are Elizabeth's. The son isn't allowed in the house because he's limited to the areas he's can go in because he's a thieving housebreaking rat. Bevs a bit of a thief too. Always has been. Bev smuggles him in when she can. But it always costs her a wrap on the door or a brick through the window if you get my drift

Reactions: 5
She melts my head that women loves herself full of self importance !

Reactions: 1
Walking Updates Patricua McVeigh
Mortified for her begging for a birthday cake for Olivia. She knows damn well that Newell stores stock McErlains produce as I see her there at least once a week. Wonder will she do the same for Gene or Paul's birthday? Do her and husband not go away on holiday together or even have a meal out as a couple.....strange set up. Only hear him mentioned when she's running messages for him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.