NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness how hasnā€™t she lost weight? She does work out a fair bit from what I can see but her progress isā€¦minimal to say the least
I do f all and eat salad. Was on ozempic for 11 months and stopped 2 or 3 months ago and still losing weight. I did put on weight when I stopped the injections but tightened up my diet and weight loss is now 3 or 4 lbs per week

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In all seriousness how hasnā€™t she lost weight? She does work out a fair bit from what I can see but her progress isā€¦minimal to say the least
Because she is eating too many calories. It's not rocket science. Anyone who stays that size is eating lots/ drinking lots. It takes commitment.

Reactions: 4
if you look back on her insta - she is actually a good bit smaller in 2021. so since making her actual career all about being a weight loss / exercise coach, she has only gained weight and is probably the biggest she has been?

honestly that video where she's all "yousinnnnnnns you are all wee dotes, I couldn't care less I'm thriiiiiving" etc etc - then why post the video in the person calling out moo moo or whoever it is? she's literally just begging for ppl to comment telling her how marvellous she is for literally making no progress in years but sure she's body positive so what does it matter. good one (y)
Its giving Trisha Lewis vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Abigail Parkinson on TikTok ā€˜I donā€™t post the bride until she postsā€™
Instagram *posts videos of groomsmen, bridesmaids & bride* šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Its giving Trisha Lewis vibes.
Is that "trisha's transformation?" Yes this is definitely the north's version of her. She is one dose. Do you know if the likes of her at that size could lose lots of weight very quickly if they were actually sticking to a diet.

Reactions: 2
I do f all and eat salad. Was on ozempic for 11 months and stopped 2 or 3 months ago and still losing weight. I did put on weight when I stopped the injections but tightened up my diet and weight loss is now 3 or 4 lbs per week
Tempted to look at a private script for Ozempic myself.
Watch what I eat and just seem to get bigger.
Other Health issues limit amount of physical activity so itā€™s a tough one.

Each less Move More isnā€™t as easy as people make out!

Know Heath issues and a range of medications over the years also impacting my metabolism and ability to lose it again.

Going on holidays next week and I feel like a complete fat mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tempted to look at a private script for Ozempic myself.
Watch what I eat and just seem to get bigger.
Other Health issues limit amount of physical activity so itā€™s a tough one.

Each less Move More isnā€™t as easy as people make out!

Know Heath issues and a range of medications over the years also impacting my metabolism and ability to lose it again.

Going on holidays next week and I feel like a complete fat mess!
Same Iā€™ve got a big beach holiday next year with a bunch of skinny malinks and nothing I do is working. Tempted as well.

It's almost impossible to get hold of Ozempic at the minute as supplies from manufacturers are low and diabetics can't get their prescriptions filled.
Priority will go to healthcare over private prescribers.
I've read that this will continue into early next year.

Happy to be proven wrong... But does home at rose cottage mean concierge and not conserve? šŸ™ˆ I have never heard it called a conserve. She's said it 4 times in her stories, so seems pretty confident in what she's saying... so it might be me that's wrong šŸ˜‚

Happy to be proven wrong... But does home at rose cottage mean concierge and not conserve? šŸ™ˆ I have never heard it called a conserve. She's said it 4 times in her stories, so seems pretty confident in what she's saying... so it might be me that's wrong šŸ˜‚
Scundered for her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.