Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwertyuiu

Has anyone listened to ‘conscious conversations’ with Ciara Daly and Stefan Getty 🤦‍♀️😳 I cringed constantly throughout.
‘I was living on a golf course, living it up’ - mate you were living in masserene ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gemmalouisebond tryin to crack that people sent her that picture of Elizabeth Taylor insinuating she looks like her is a fuckin squeal

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
I would sack the 2 of them too. They just pissed about doing their make up and making videos of themselves in the office. And on their work at home days they seemed to piss about town on coffee dates 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Ohsvensven

God save us and bless us from this pantomime
Oh the gerry lavz bday. It was all very cringe and this is coming from someone who couldn't wait to see what was happening. I thought there was going to be a theme, with the place all decorated but it really fell flat. Death to his 20s?? My friend joked and said "he'll arrive shirtless with a nipple cover, chest shot away out and the stiff arm swinging in the air, he's played out" and sure enough lol the video where is mum brings out the cake and he is wagging is friends to gather round him was very sad and awkward. I still follow him but this dubai trip is making me want to unfollow. Everytime the camera pans around to his friends (who are all a few years younger) they're all just sat behind their phone screens. It really all is smoke and mirrors. Very sad

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Just went on to Lurganista’s page for a nosey. FUCK MEEEEE 😂😂😂
What a mess. Absolutely tragic. Never seen a middle aged woman so thirsty for attention. Has the hubby left her or what’s the deal? Have a word with yourself Wendy you ballbag

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I know loads of teachers and they're such martyrs . Honestly, get over yourself.
Have a few friends who are teachers who work really hard, marking in evenings, during breaks & are rising up into leadership roles. They don’t complain anymore than the rest of us sometimes do about any of our jobs.

I find the ones who are martyrs are the least hard working (much like any work environment).

• Heart

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Chantelle McKenna
“Yousins on Tattle are all jealous bastards. I’d love da see what yous look like hiding behind ur phones. Probably all ugly bastards. Tell you what, way and take ur face for a shite. I bought a new build house from doing OnlyFans so I did.”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

dickyticker

Rebecca Maguire and Joyce Wells have two of the rarest looking men you could possibly find.

They must have great personalities coz ya wouldn’t look twice at either.
You can guarantee they keep their partners cock and ball in a little cage with a padlock.

Maguire thinks she's some sort of socialite when the reality is shes a common trout with an accent that would shatter a double glazed window.

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
the nurse is 100% recognisable and 1 of the men. other 2 would only be recognisable by their willies 🥴 one of the men speaks too so if you knew him, I'm sure you'd know it was him
Were they in uniform? And could you tell it was in the hospital? And who was filming?
So many questions and the pervert in me wants to see the video 😂

• Haha