Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cee-bee

VIP Member
View attachment 2518300No because she actually turns me. Stop selling your gash online for a fiver and men won’t treat you as an object. Dirty rotten skank is all she is! Her poor kids
going against the grain here but she has a point. A lot of men like age gaps because of the reason she states. There’s ample, ample evidence of that.

and women should be able to engage in sex work if they want without being called skanks, whores, sluts Or otherwise dehumanised.

I’ve never sold my gash online for a fiver and I still, regularly, get treated by men like an object. I was walking my dog in a midi dress and cardigan looking like a Sunday school teacher and I still got harassed by men. It’s not women’s fault that men dehumanise and objectify us. It’s a male problem. Even if you don’t generally like the woman, I think it’s ok to agree with her on that front.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

dickyticker

Can we put the persons insta on name etc on the posts because it’s easy to get lost and not know who is being discussed
---
Dara Florence

I know she has her own thread but it seems pretty dead. Anyone know what job she does?
Works for some Finance company, not the brightest so guessing she spends her day sitting at a desk posing with a camera above her head shaking the falsies most days.

Then comes home to live with that ronseal stained failed ex Ulster rugby player and silver spooner property tycoon that cheated on her, but hey he's rich and has a big house so I doubt she cares.

• Haha
  • Wow

Catmumtabby

Why the fook is half the world going to yer man Luke Combs, I’ve never even heard of him!!! It’s like thon other ones that they all went to, the country boy 🤣🤣 why oh why is no one any way individual or different? All clones of each other, pure shite 🤣🤣
THIS!!! Who IS HE lol

• Haha

mrsmcconaughey

This maybe just is me, but I think adult birthdays are so fucking cringe. Come and celebrate me being 50 naw fuck off I'd rather staple my tits to a wasps nest. I had to go to one that was formal wear, like the expense of that plus the gift. Why can people not just go away for the weekend, do a nice meal I don't get it.

• Haha

cbelle48

Lurganista must be so draining to be around. She is on crying about every ailment under the sun every single day. I genuinely believe if she had a job that didn’t involve sitting on her hole on her phone 24/7, she wouldn’t have time to think about these imaginary illnesses. Her mindset is so negative and self destructive

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
One week Lurganista is saying she’s worried because savings are running out due to her illness and wait times/expenses in NI… but she has regular city breaks in Europe always staying in or having drinks at expensive hotels? Never in my life heard of anyone who drinks while having pancreatitis, I understand alcohol wasn’t the cause of hers but come on….

• Haha

Mary Kate

The syngle girl

Well is it any wonder she is single, no body would listen to that moaning.
We all have jobs and daily life as well, and a house to run, she lives at home with the parents! Although a lot of us don't get about 4.5 months holidays in the year! Cop your self on wee girl!

Reactions: 13

VioletBear

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me who Chazzy Shankhill is and why she's famous on TikTok? I've finally taken the plunge and joined. What do I need to know about her? What's her story - what videos do I need to go and watch?
There’s lots on the ni TikTok thread. Basically she’s the person who did the ‘uppa wa, uppa mona fking bypass’ video loads of people follow her and pay for shout outs usually £10 a pop. She lives with an older creepy fucker called Alan who resembles Voldemort. Recently he beat her and left her with stitches in her head. She went to women’s refuge, I believe put out of there, was taxied to a b&b in newry, put out of that next day and then sent to one in Derry again by taxi. She was on crying asking for shout outs to get money but it ended up going to Alan’s account and he took it and spent it on coke. Next min she was put out - probably because she was making TikTok’s asking for some pure and ended up back in Belfast with him and they apparently went to church and found god. Then she was caught shooting up with him in broad day light in city centre.

• Wow
  • Sad

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Anyone on here know what happened to Bronagh Burke? Weeburkesjourney? She seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth!
Thankfully she wised up and left insta. Coincided with her meeting a bloke and realising that burkey was now a distant memory.
After all of the weeping and wailing, trailing her kids into the depths of despair, her grief podcast (which would have made you wish for death) etc. One sniff of a dick and she was away!
Glad to see the back of her

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
My closing thoughts on the matter…
I sthis on another thread so I’ll say it here too:
Well one thing I think we can all agree on is that they’re all tramps for doing it on a cancer ward in rooms that are used for patients. Disgusting. Shame on the lot of them. If you were that horny and desperate for it, take it to your own home or book a hotel room.

Just like everything else ‘scandalous’ in NI, it will be forgotten about by most people in a few weeks and something else will be the hot topic of conversation.

Ps I’ve since seen the videos. I would consider myself a woman of the world and I can tell you now that you aren’t missing out on much. When the videos ended I thought ‘it that it?!’ 😂
None of the video clips were more than 10 seconds long. Could have been recorded on a Nokia the quality was that poor. And I’m sure you could find similar online under the category ‘amateur homemade p*rno’
Hope all involved get the appropriate sanctions for where it happened and was recorded.
Jesus christ it's not 1996 anymore, you can write whole words on your posts...
remember before the days of smart phones when it used to cost 10p a text and you used to try and fit everything in on one message so you didn’t get charged more 😂
Shorthand to fuck and if you can’t decode what I’m trying to say that’s your problem 😂
Wua wdc wuu2 brb ilysm

• Haha

VioletBear

VIP Member
I kind of agree. If she wants to do sex work then that’s her prerogative, her body, her choice, it has no impact on my life however the way she talks about it almost demeans what she’s trying to do. She talks about what a great business woman she is and how she is making all this money but then in same breath she then says she’s cant wait to get f*ked by two people it really makes her seem cheap and crass. If she is really serious about it she should be talking about how women can do it safely, how they can protect themselves and not get exploited.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Serenity ten

She DID NOT write a book £9.99 for copying quotes and affirmations!!!!
These ppl would sell their own 💩 sprinkled with glitter if it made them money ffs.
---
Lurganista.
The lift doesn't go all the way to the top and you can't convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Welcome to the 7th instalment you little Tattle bastards! Grab your popcorn, pull up a seat, and get comfy 🍿

A one-stop-shop for all Northern Irish influencers!

🚨 We can only discuss them if…🚨

1. They have over 10,000 followers

AND

2. They have a public profile

Also a reminder to put the name of the influencer/account at the top of your comments. This will make the thread easier to follow.

Some NI influencers have their own threads on here if anyone wants to check them out 👀

Eg All That’s Pretty, Blossoming Birds, Elle Pearls, Tiffany Rea, Taylor Rea, Mrs House Proud, Annalivia Hynds, Jordan Q Radio, Melissa Riddell, Phil Graham, Gerry Lavz, Christina Campbell, Digg Mama, Cathy Martin, Gemma Garrett, Louise LMD, Grainne McCoy, Colour Me Bootiful, BPerfect Brendan, The Sculpted Vegan, A County Down Under, Aamir Fit / Talitha Fit, Gemma Louise Bond, Sinead Hegarty, All Things Mia, Chloe Tully, Andy Malone etc

There’s also threads for NI TikTokers, NI Comedians, and general NI Chat thread
🧵 Previous thread recap 🧵

All NI influencers are greedy bastards who are constantly on the beg for freebies, don’t do anything for charity or give back, don’t use their social media status for any good causes, have questionable morals, and don’t mark ads correctly.

Some of the same names frequently pop up. Eg Cathy Martin, Abbie Parkinson, Jordan Q Radio, Annalivia Hynds, A County Down Under, Chloe Tully, Lauren Nicole Addis etc.
Usually for their shite parenting, how desperate they are, how annoying they are, or how much they resemble a tin of Ronseal 😂

• Haha

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Anyone else think Gerry lavz bday was all just one big advertisement for galgorm? He tagged them in every single story he added! Mayb they gifted it to him but he never once added #ad or #gifted so who knows...either way no one has that many "friends" at 30. They all just associate with each other to be seen at these shite events to brown nose each other...
I don't follow or him or know much about him but after reading on here I went for a nosey. I am astounded with the self obsession over a birthday. The photoshoot on the bed too. Why do these nobodies think they're so important??

chunky1983

He is one annoying bastard. I had to block him and her because they kept showing up on my feed. Anyone see him on Come Dine with Me?
I absolutely loathe that guy. Can't put it into words. He is the definition of a try hard. Wants to be cool so bad he's just so naff.
---
Diet starts Monday.

Story up eating McDonald's. Wanted a big tasty but it's 800kcals so bought one without a bun and cut it up and put it in a bacon and chicken salad to save herself 50kcals. You're obese love I wouldn't worry about saving yourself 50kcal on the grand scheme of things she shouldn't be eating that shite anyways. Looked like a dogs dinner ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha

sunday89

So Syngle gal is exhausted. Someone give her a reality check. Part time teacher Seana, who lives at home, and has neither chick nor child nor responsibility is wrecked. My god she is such a whinge

• Haha