Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwertyuiu

Nobody gives a f**k about your birthday once you’re over 18, it’s just an inconvenience for everyone else who feels obliged to attend

• Heart
Reactions: 19

danbamdan

Emmm… why’s thon dose Meghan O’Neill got the deli meat hanging out on her latest “reel” like… why’s it hanging like a McDonalds sign?!

4BA637D1-20E5-4639-876A-837707839EE7.jpeg
That fella that is away with her will need never live this “trip” away down. He seems a nice chap clearly fucking dopey all the same.

She makes me physically unwell. She needs to tuck that shit in 🤮🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Annalivia pregnant with her 3rd!
Did you see the TikTok of her checking the pregnancy tests. What a stupid bitch…making it out like it was accidental ‘what the fuck am I going to do..3 kids at 25’
Well love there’s a few things you could have done but posting an inconsiderate video like that wasn’t one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 18

msmith2006

VIP Member
What is this absolute goon doing? What's her deal? I take it she still lives with her parents?
she's an online coach 🥴 🥴 🥴
has been "making progress" in her own weight loss journey for what seems about 14 years but she never looks particularly different. charging people a tidy sum for giving them plans that she clearly isn't following herself

she is a pure geg yousinnsssssssssss always fulla beans fulla craic hence putting on xmas pjs at 00.05 on 1st November, like how mad am I ? a pure GEG machine

definitely not just for content 🥴

living with parents currently but apparently moving out with a mate soon

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I don’t feel I was disrespectful to any teacher on here. All I was stating was my own personal opinion based on my own experience during lockdown. I am entitled to my own opinion as you are to yours. You don’t have to like it but that’s the joy of freedom of speech. My comment was a frivolous comment on a gossip website - don’t take it personally. My opinion does not in any way reflect your level of work or dedication to your job. I’m sure you work very hard, as do many other people in many other professions. However following lockdown, imo, I do not feel that teachers as a whole work any harder or deserve any more respect than any other profession. That’s maybe a better way to get across what I was trying to say. Again, you don’t have to like it because it’s just my own opinion.
Totally agree 👍

There are also lots of us non-teachers that take work home physically or mentally and doing way beyond the hours that we get paltry pay for!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cdoc12

darling they are naked 😂

this is the info. all being filmed POV so someone behind the phone , dunno who it is

video 1) totally naked sucking a man off (man is dressed, can see his trousers + shoes) - face covered in c*m, looks like a hospital bed + sheets in the background
video 2) woman totally naked, being face f*cked by man 1 while wanking off man 2 videoing. man 1 walks away and his face is visible - greyish hair, glasses. all naked - no idea where it's taking place
video 3) woman has a top on but no trousers or pants, sucking off naked man who is videoing it POV style. again looks like hospital style bed / sheets in background.
video 4) man 1 videoing. man 2 facefucking her. man 3 wanking himself in background. everyone totally naked. man 2 gets her to suck his balls then c*ms over face and mouth , man 3 gets her to suck balls too - video cuts out. can see various pairs of mens trainers etc in background. gym bench. actually looks like there's a bed in the background in one part but hard to know if it's a hospital bed and makes no sense with the gym bench etc? but tbh don't think it looks like a bedroom either. weird
video 5) looks like same place as video 4. man 1 videoing, man 2 f*cking her doggy style, she's sucking off man 3

that enough for you dirty pervs? 😂😂
Still wanna see it 😂

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
IMG_4954.png
This cunt needs to disappear offline. I’m by no means a prude and I love a bit of craic but the way she gets on like this, it’s not cute, it’s not funny and no man will ever see her as more than a spunk dump!

• Haha
  • Sick

IrishPotato

Your woman Julie fitz is bringing back NINE! 32kg cases from America, what shite does she be buying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
OK so Nicole 'Diet starts on Monday' lives with the doll Nicole 'I am beauty'

She is always putting her stuff in her stories, she has a code etc but never ever has #ad or #collab etc

Is this right?
I’m pretty sure she’d have to mark it as an ad.

Has she ever said what Monday she’s starting this diet?

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
darling they are naked 😂

this is the info. all being filmed POV so someone behind the phone , dunno who it is

video 1) totally naked sucking a man off (man is dressed, can see his trousers + shoes) - face covered in c*m, looks like a hospital bed + sheets in the background
video 2) woman totally naked, being face f*cked by man 1 while wanking off man 2 videoing. man 1 walks away and his face is visible - greyish hair, glasses. all naked - no idea where it's taking place
video 3) woman has a top on but no trousers or pants, sucking off naked man who is videoing it POV style. again looks like hospital style bed / sheets in background.
video 4) man 1 videoing. man 2 facefucking her. man 3 wanking himself in background. everyone totally naked. man 2 gets her to suck his balls then c*ms over face and mouth , man 3 gets her to suck balls too - video cuts out. can see various pairs of mens trainers etc in background. gym bench. actually looks like there's a bed in the background in one part but hard to know if it's a hospital bed and makes no sense with the gym bench etc? but tbh don't think it looks like a bedroom either. weird
video 5) looks like same place as video 4. man 1 videoing, man 2 f*cking her doggy style, she's sucking off man 3

that enough for you dirty pervs? 😂😂
Fucking hell you did not disappoint 😂 10/10 for taking one for team 😂 Now could you do a sign language version plz.
I’ll wait in anticipation 🍿

• Haha

RainbowSun

View attachment 2549671The fact kids as young as 14 are following her is disgusting!! If she had an ounce of sense she would redirect the 14 year old to someone that puts out content for young girls. Not some 30 something year old who does only fans with a potty mouth. She seriously turns me.
This is so worrying… She is seriously mentally unstable, and an extreme narcissist. She has made claims of Childhood abuse, R*pe, Grooming (at 19), Diagnosed with ADHD, Diagnosed with complex PTSD, claims to be a witch, claims she has been here in many past lives & actually remembers them.
She said on a podcast that she remembers being on the titanic
She mentioned on the same podcast that she wants to set up a “charity” to help girls get into the adult industry.

• Wow
  • Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Thanks 👍

I'm torn when it comes to all this.

1) I believe women shouldn't be shamed for what they do. She's made the decision as an adult for herself. She's fine with it. None of my business, I won't be watching, subscribing or paying. And if my partner did, he'd be my issue, not her (if that makes sense)

2) Why does it all have to be so public? Is her wee ones going to be told about this? The wee girl is obviously in P4 if she was looking at communion dresses the other day (again, is she not Buddhist?)

So aye, I'm torn, in short: why can't she do what she wants but keep it private? I don't post online about my job every day? Neither does anyone else I know.
I 100% agree with you! Sell pics of your flaps or ride rings around ya for all I care, it’s how vulgar she is with it online and the fact she has kids. All her kids have to do when they’re of age, which isn’t too far away, is google her name, for a start these threads would come up and they’ll see the tiktok screenshot of her dreaming of getting dicked whilst eating ice cream with them, or whatever it was she posted. I also get OF girls have to post online to advertise etc which yes work away and advertise but my bugbear with her is just how crude she is about it. We don’t need to know that she’s getting fucked by two men at the same time. She’s just a complete tramp who hasn’t given her kids a second thought with everything she’s doing so publicly and that’s my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaryLou32

Chatty Member
Is Lurganista OK, those fucking brows. Mate they look shit, NYX don't want your recommendation ya fucking moonfruit! Sorry I'm ranting, she is a lunatic.
And it's not luk at those brows, it's LOOK Wendie. Jesus h christ
She is absolutely doolally.
I am screaming at moonfruit 🤣
She always looks like she’s just drank a bottle of wine and had half a packet of antibiotics. But she clearly thinks she looks sultry

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
IMG_5367.jpeg
The fact kids as young as 14 are following her is disgusting!! If she had an ounce of sense she would redirect the 14 year old to someone that puts out content for young girls. Not some 30 something year old who does only fans with a potty mouth. She seriously turns me.

• Angry
  • Wow

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Julie Fitz new video for her husbands surprise Dubai trip, the premium economy / business comment. Please someone go watch it.

His 1st question was "what flight" she tells him premium economy, he acts ok with it, then he asks her again and she says "business class, obviously " and laughs. I hate that boasty kind of shit. So out of touch these ppl.

• Angry
  • Wow