Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TmmySmth

Anyone else think Gerry lavz bday was all just one big advertisement for galgorm? He tagged them in every single story he added! Mayb they gifted it to him but he never once added #ad or #gifted so who knows...either way no one has that many "friends" at 30. They all just associate with each other to be seen at these shite events to brown nose each other...

Reactions: 28

msmith2006

VIP Member
I really feel like I need a medal for how I have managed to forensically dissect these videos?

also just proves that I am dead inside as no fanny flutters occurred watching any of it. I mostly just thought "that looks like too much effort"

my poor husband

• Haha
Reactions: 27

dazzled103

VIP Member
Why the fook is half the world going to yer man Luke Combs, I’ve never even heard of him!!! It’s like thon other ones that they all went to, the country boy 🤣🤣 why oh why is no one any way individual or different? All clones of each other, pure shite 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
T

Torn in tatters from her actions yes but also from ppls reaction 2 d session! Yet the male participants aren't referred 2 being at fault, as normal they r 'd dogs balls' 4 what the 3 of them achieved..... Sexist! But let's not 4get, they used & abused d woman! Wtf!! STIs clearly weren't considered in d moment of madness & they're in d medical field. Mmmm

Jesus christ it's not 1996 anymore, you can write whole words on your posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jennybo

Maybe it’s best to stop talking about the hospital video incident on this thread? While perhaps they all consented to being filmed it’s probably fairer to assume they didn’t consent to it being shared in the way it has been and given we know nothing about the state of mind of those involved, especially the woman given she her image is more visible and is being talked about more, continuing to speculate and talk about it here is fanning the flames even more.

I really hope she is getting the support she needs. It must be a horrible situation to be in no matter your state of mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

msmith2006

VIP Member
Were they in uniform? And could you tell it was in the hospital? And who was filming?
So many questions and the pervert in me wants to see the video 😂
darling they are naked 😂

this is the info. all being filmed POV so someone behind the phone , dunno who it is

video 1) totally naked sucking a man off (man is dressed, can see his trousers + shoes) - face covered in c*m, looks like a hospital bed + sheets in the background
video 2) woman totally naked, being face f*cked by man 1 while wanking off man 2 videoing. man 1 walks away and his face is visible - greyish hair, glasses. all naked - no idea where it's taking place
video 3) woman has a top on but no trousers or pants, sucking off naked man who is videoing it POV style. again looks like hospital style bed / sheets in background.
video 4) man 1 videoing. man 2 facefucking her. man 3 wanking himself in background. everyone totally naked. man 2 gets her to suck his balls then c*ms over face and mouth , man 3 gets her to suck balls too - video cuts out. can see various pairs of mens trainers etc in background. gym bench. actually looks like there's a bed in the background in one part but hard to know if it's a hospital bed and makes no sense with the gym bench etc? but tbh don't think it looks like a bedroom either. weird
video 5) looks like same place as video 4. man 1 videoing, man 2 f*cking her doggy style, she's sucking off man 3

that enough for you dirty pervs? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Happyheart11

After lockdown I feel the exact opposite - if I can manage home schooling alone by with working and running the house then then teachers aren’t all that! 😂
I think this is quite disrespectful to the majority of teachers here. I spend my weekends/evenings/breaks to plan/ create lessons to suit all the different needs of my classes. I never switch off from it. I have 8 different classes of 30 kids a day. I spend my lunches ringing parents to help best support their child and communicate if any issues. Managing a classroom is NOT like homeschooling! Yes some teachers will coast their way… but there are teachers who are so dedicated to their job and want the best for all the kids. Period. Don’t diss the job until you’ve actually been there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Had to google raw dogged…for you others it means going bare back 😂
Thanks 👍

I'm torn when it comes to all this.

1) I believe women shouldn't be shamed for what they do. She's made the decision as an adult for herself. She's fine with it. None of my business, I won't be watching, subscribing or paying. And if my partner did, he'd be my issue, not her (if that makes sense)

2) Why does it all have to be so public? Is her wee ones going to be told about this? The wee girl is obviously in P4 if she was looking at communion dresses the other day (again, is she not Buddhist?)

So aye, I'm torn, in short: why can't she do what she wants but keep it private? I don't post online about my job every day? Neither does anyone else I know.

Reactions: 21

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Totally agree but laughing far too much at “doot”
🤣
Side story - when I was trying on wedding dresses, the shop had fake flowers & I held them up to my chest with every dress.
The shop assistant had the broadest Derry accent & she says to me

“Fer god sakes, carry your flowers low - when your walking up the aisle, remember my words, flowers at your doot, flowers at your doot”

I never forgot her

• Haha
Reactions: 20