NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. Riveting stuff šŸ™„ but am I going to watch the next oneā€¦.absolutely. Itā€™s like a car crash, canā€™t not look at it but it ainā€™t pretty šŸ¤£
---

Oh god can just see him strutting up a red carpet thinking heā€™s hot tit. Awful to say it but he is so unfortunate looking. Well- to be fair to him, pics from when he was a few years younger he was much better looking- he has ruined himself with all the filler in his cheeks and lips. And the 7 stone he has put on šŸ˜¬
Them black kecks and that white tshirt šŸ‘€ dear lawd above šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s a complete narcissist is Meghan Oā€™Neill. If she could she would lube herself up eat herself. Makes me ill.

Iā€™m my opinion sheā€™s the only one doing the grooming round here, portraying to young girls itā€™s good to do OF and sell yourself to old Bobby down the road for Ā£9 cause youā€™re in control.

now she really annoys me for no other reason than glamorising all the perverse elements of life that young girls face.

Shes also cried Wolf previously about SA and r**e

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just watching some of "This Is Me 2023" and he gropes his mother about 1 minute in. I know he's playing up to his flamboyant, over the top, ultra camp personality, but that's inappropriate as duck.
Itā€™s gross. He is gross. A product of the reality tv generation where it was ā€˜hilariousā€™ to piss yourself, boke and generally over share your life on tv. Heā€™ll look back in a few years time and realise what a complete and utter embarrassment he is and be mortified hopefully.
He seems to think heā€™s in on the joke and itā€™s all ā€˜actingā€™ but a) this tit is NEVER going to get him a serious acting gig or make him money m b) has he cottoned on that nobody cares if heā€™s acting up for the cameras- they still think heā€™s a total and utter twit and I dare say most people are hate watching him/ watching to laugh at him not with him and c) it will stay online forever. Assuming he eventually finds something who wants to date him, if they look him up online (as you do) anyone in their right mind would run a bleeping mile away from him.
Reading this back it sounds like Iā€™m in my 50s šŸ¤£ (Iā€™m in my 30s) thankfully in my teens there was no social media and reality tv was in its early days before people realised it made you ā€˜famousā€™. Thank duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s a complete narcissist is Meghan Oā€™Neill. If she could she would lube herself up eat herself. Makes me ill.

Iā€™m my opinion sheā€™s the only one doing the grooming round here, portraying to young girls itā€™s good to do OF and sell yourself to old Bobby down the road for Ā£9 cause youā€™re in control.

now she really annoys me for no other reason than glamorising all the perverse elements of life that young girls face.

Shes also cried Wolf previously about SA and r**e
Had to go and see who she was, so it's that girl that had her story in the paper and does OF, I'm sorry she's as rough as a dog, not attractive at all! Even her implants are shite, I see she's trying (and failing) to come across like Rebecca Goodwin, you all are laughing but I'm providing for my kids. Thing is Rebecca is hilarious and actually has a great figure, she sells her OF on being goofy and obviously the content.

Reactions: 5
@Comewhinewithme i agree! Sheā€™s absolutely gross. Sheā€™s constantly bigging herself up and bragging that everyone is jealous of herā€¦ are people really that out of touch that they canā€™t see by themselves?!!, no one and I repeat no one is aiming to be like that thingā€¦ yep she tries and repeatedly states sheā€™s ā€œhilariousā€ - no sheā€™s not sheā€™s missing a few screws is what she is.
Imagine that being your ma? Thereā€™s a dildo in every room šŸ‘€šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Comewhinewithme i agree! Sheā€™s absolutely gross. Sheā€™s constantly bigging herself up and bragging that everyone is jealous of herā€¦ are people really that out of touch that they canā€™t see by themselves?!!, no one and I repeat no one is aiming to be like that thingā€¦ yep she tries and repeatedly states sheā€™s ā€œhilariousā€ - no sheā€™s not sheā€™s missing a few screws is what she is.
Imagine that being your ma? Thereā€™s a dildo in every room šŸ‘€šŸ¤£
Donā€™t know this one but her hair makes me feel dirty šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
The GRWM/ice hockey tiktok, someone commented in another post her 'situationship' was a Giants player so she addressed it.
But she didnt. She says she goes cos her friends brother plays...he is way too young for her. Thats not who the player is....hes Canadian but also represents GB šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 1
Julie Fitz claims she's funny about everything but she's fairly hoofing the dinner into her on her hols šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasnā€™t Shannon Mitchell supposed to be doing the speaking for the makeup event in australia? She was on before saying how she had been taken for a dress fitting etc. see it must have been on but she doesnā€™t seem to have been there?

Reactions: 3
I've no idea, I'm not being fattest I'm a little curvy myself but she only seems to ever eat really unhealthy food. I'm only recently come across her so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 4
That sort of eating turns me and itā€™s all easy meals too - how hard is it to peel vegetables for two people.
Sure you can even do a big batch to do a few days!

Reactions: 2
But she didnt. She says she goes cos her friends brother plays...he is way too young for her. Thats not who the player is....hes Canadian but also represents GB šŸ˜‰
I read between the lines of what she said. Ignoring the waffle about the friends brother, but noted the part about the coach - the most obvious player is too young, however another player - whos dad was also a coach many moons ago - isnt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.