NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sort of eating turns me and it’s all easy meals too - how hard is it to peel vegetables for two people.
Sure you can even do a big batch to do a few days!
She could easily prep the night before and just switch it on when she comes home. When she's eating tacos... Aww that's the worst 🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read between the lines of what she said. Ignoring the waffle about the friends brother, but noted the part about the coach - the most obvious player is too young, however another player - whos dad was also a coach many moons ago - isnt.
Yessss we are on the same page 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Can’t tell if Abigail Parkinson is actually boking in her TikTok or ‘acting’ to make something ‘relevant’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t tell if Abigail Parkinson is actually boking in her TikTok or ‘acting’ to make something ‘relevant’
I hadn’t been on TikTok in a while … her and LPT the other day - two of them being out to the small hours and then getting in a car to drive for a sunrise sea dip WTAF

• Haha
I hadn’t been on TikTok in a while … her and LPT the other day - two of them being out to the small hours and then getting in a car to drive for a sunrise sea dip WTAF
Yeah a mad night out and then up to drive at 5 . Wonder does her idea of a mad night mean drinking . They both seemed a tiddly the way they were going on. I thought the same. Surely u wouldn’t be a) stupid enough to drive after being out presumably on the sauce b) film it

Reactions: 2
Beggy McClean clearly looked for free beauty and skincare treatments 🙄 sure give it another 10 years and the NHS will kindly gift you free treatment for melanoma 👍🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Grainne McCoy down in Dublin, two glasses and a big bearded chef/guitar player!!! That’ll put a spring in her step alright 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh when she plates up small amounts at home....we know you plate more once the camera is off Julie!
I say this each and every single time 🤣 did you see the plate up of the Chinese takeaway a while ago? She literally put like a tablespoon of rice on her plate 🤣

• Haha
I say this each and every single time 🤣 did you see the plate up of the Chinese takeaway a while ago? She literally put like a tablespoon of rice on her plate 🤣
I’ve no love for this girl but you all literally mustn’t watch or listen properly….she refers to this every single time how she puts little on but takes 10 plates….I’m all for hating but not when she literally refers to everything mentioned here and even refers to it being obvious how much she eats!! She definitely doesn’t try to hide what she eats. Even if she is annoying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rachel spoilt belle boutique.
Do her and the sister that owns the bathroom place not get on? They never seem to mention eachother on socials and I get the vibe Rachel distanced herself from LMD and see the sister is now running a comp with her?

I’ve no love for this girl but you all literally mustn’t watch or listen properly….she refers to this every single time how she puts little on but takes 10 plates….I’m all for hating but not when she literally refers to everything mentioned here and even refers to it being obvious how much she eats!! She definitely doesn’t try to hide what she eats. Even if she is annoying 😂😂😂
lol to be fair to her she does. I like her and am irritated in equal measures.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.