NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, Nadia Long is a coach and yet promoting 700cals? How incredibly stupid.

Reactions: 11
That’s absolutely eating disorder territory and should not be praised or promoted 😳
I actually can't get over here page. I understand doing a cut for photoshoots or a competition but 700 seems incredibly low, even for that. She's obviously trying to prove a point and will be making herself ill in the process.

Reactions: 6
That’s absolutely eating disorder territory and should not be praised or promoted 😳
Really sad and dangerous . She looks great anyway. Why on earth is she promoting these girls to starve themselves and look like men?! Very unhealthy for 2 coaches to think this is normal on top of a baby

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Danielle Donohoe
Looking to spend £95 on uggs that look like slippers? More money than sense but all the NI influencers seem to be after them at the moment. Where does her money come from? She doesn’t seem to work much.

Reactions: 12
Danielle Donohoe
Looking to spend £95 on uggs that look like slippers? More money than sense but all the NI influencers seem to be after them at the moment. Where does her money come from? She doesn’t seem to work much.
I will never understand the appeal uggs has on society, from the boots in the noughties to those awful clog things they have now. Don’t get me started in the huge strappy fluffy slipper monstrosities

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can’t get my head round £95. I haven’t seen any of these influencers acknowledge the current pressures their followers are under. Danielle Donohoe is always spending and spending, ads and videos with toy stores. It’s like they live in a parallel universe! I don’t think they realise or acknowledge the negative impact they can have on peoples mental health. Their followers are constantly exposed to adverts and constant consumption which I’m sure leaves lots of people feeling that they are doing something right as they can’t afford all the clothes, toys and gifted stays.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Big
spill the tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saying we are sad bastards on tattle
Her son lives with her
She’s not hiding
She then went onto say people are spreading lies about her and her partner

it wasSUCH a load of tit, she started with the son living there and not the fact he’s a known dealer -she then looked guilty as sin when she said it was lids and we’re-all sad badtards

she has made herself 109 times more guilty with that rant and I now am confident he’s in hiding

thanks for the clarification wee girl

Reactions: 4
Im so amazin blah blah blah I love how dedicated I am blah blah look at me please give me attention and tell me how great I am blah blah blah zzzzzzzz bore off you twit!!!! This stuff is NOT HELPFUL FOR NEW MUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I literally don't see a difference apart from the outfit
......wtf is she on bout

Im so amazin blah blah blah I love how dedicated I am blah blah look at me please give me attention and tell me how great I am blah blah blah zzzzzzzz bore off you twit!!!! This stuff is NOT HELPFUL FOR NEW MUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nadia Long

Shes currently breastfeeding from what I’ve gathered from her Instagram posts, so she needs to be eating a lot more than 700 calories a day to maintain a decent supply as far as I’m aware. Not to mention it’s extremely unhealthy for a woman to consume such a small amount of calories a day regardless. I don’t know how she’s a PT either must have got her certificate in a lucky bag, any decent PT would not encourage so little calorie intake. Wouldn’t be surprised if she switches to formula just to be able to reduce her calorie intake. Not to mention how dangerous it is to be doing any sort of over strenuous exercise before shes even hit the 6 week mark, what a twit.

Reactions: 9
Big

Her son lives with her
She’s not hiding

it wasSUCH a load of tit, she started with the son living there and not the fact he’s a known dealer -she then looked guilty as sin when she said it was lids and we’re-all sad badtards

she has made herself 109 times more guilty with that rant and I now am confident he’s in hiding

Oh really!! Must have hit a nerve she is on private now so I can't see her posts.

Reactions: 2
Nadia Long

Shes currently breastfeeding from what I’ve gathered from her Instagram posts, so she needs to be eating a lot more than 700 calories a day to maintain a decent supply as far as I’m aware. Not to mention it’s extremely unhealthy for a woman to consume such a small amount of calories a day regardless. I don’t know how she’s a PT either must have got her certificate in a lucky bag, any decent PT would not encourage so little calorie intake. Wouldn’t be surprised if she switches to formula just to be able to reduce her calorie intake. Not to mention how dangerous it is to be doing any sort of over strenuous exercise before shes even hit the 6 week mark, what a twit.
There’s a pt online rob something he’s a right twit when a girl broke her ankle he recommended she go really low calorie to keep up the weight loss probs wen to the same school as Nadia and that big ball bag of hers did. No offence I’d rather have a natural pt that a one with an eating disorder or one addicted to roids

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Big

Her son lives with her
She’s not hiding

Shauna fenton
She knows fine rightly half of NI & beyond have seen the list with him & his brothers names on it. A few times on it 💯 In hiding that's why socials have all went quiet. Everyone that knows her & the truth will watch that & know she's lying 🤥 not a good look. See she didn't mention all her fallouts with previous works either.

Reactions: 1
Shauna Fenton :
If the partner is a drug dealer , it’s not a good reputation for her business . She would need to come out and say ‘my partner is not a dealer’. That’s what I would do

Shauna Fenton :
If the partner is a drug dealer , it’s not a good reputation for her business . She would need to come out and say ‘my partner is not a dealer’. That’s what I would do
Shauna fenton
Hard to do when it’s true and everyone seen the list . She knows that , that’s why she can’t say it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.