NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! I'm here for this tiktok crap ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please can someone make a new thread for Meg and dom?? This is mega tea going on over there at the min lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
What is going on today?! Iโ€™ve just been on TikTok and there was a screen recording posted of a few ones including Amy & Aine screaming at each other ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
The way they spend is crazy . He must be dealing it
His name was on the list goin round WhatsApp recently of drug dealers being warned they are gonna be shot if they don't pay up!!! duck sake just look at him he is the image of a default dealer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 6
His name was on the list goin round WhatsApp recently of drug dealers being warned they are gonna be shot if they don't pay up!!! duck sake just look at him he is the image of a default dealer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
what's the boyfriends name? she is private so can't see her insta

anyone follow tanice Elizabeth on insta?

See but then I was thinking maybe he wasn't because they are so flashy with the purchases and holidays surely that's stupid to be so blatant do you know what I mean? ๐Ÿค”

What is going on today?! Iโ€™ve just been on TikTok and there was a screen recording posted of a few ones including Amy & Aine screaming at each other ๐Ÿ˜‚
I can't find the screen recording any idea of the account it's on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
See but then I was thinking maybe he wasn't because they are so flashy with the purchases and holidays surely that's stupid to be so blatant do you know what I mean? ๐Ÿค”

Itโ€™s @ weddingrunstealherthing8

Anyone follow shauna nifhiannachta? Thoughts please ๐Ÿค”
Shauna Fenton! Omg don't get me started. So, her boy Damo Tubbertiy is a drug dealer she's a massive coke head ๐Ÿ‘ƒ the group that shot the fella 2 weeks ago in the west Belfast social club, has put him & his brother on the top off the dealers names list that they're coming for. I've seen the list, they're no1& no.2!Thats why he's off insta atm. & she's went private not giving out where she's working from publicly. All their money is from drugs & they're completely simple at flashing it ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธHe's to get out off the country so don't know whats gonna happen there as she's a wee boy in school here.
Her parents raise that child, always have & she's not one bit embarrassed. He was going with a lovely girl called ursula for about 10 yrs, they started hanging about with shauna & her then fiancรฉ who were due & booked to get married.
Shauna & Damo were sleeping together behind their backs & got caught ๐Ÿ™„ Wedding was cancelled, ursula moved country for a while & everyone hated the 2 off them.
She's also a massive liar who sets up her insta to look like she's on courses when in reality I walked past the both off them outside castle while she was posting she was in London lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you find damos ex urusla Brady on insta, she's purposely kept up all the photos when they were friends out together to show people what a slimy snake shauna and Damo were & are ๐Ÿ˜‚ how they can boast about spending on business or clothes when everyone knows it comes from drugs or beyond me ๐Ÿคฎ

Yes... They are that bloody stupid ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ it's all the coke and whatever else they're selling. He's to get out off the country

Noooo is she??? Where does all that money come from ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Drug dealing!

Omg that was mental on there this morning ๐Ÿ˜ณ they've been off all day after that episode. Don't judge me on my social m. addiction atm, I'm off work sick lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. But that groups went mental. That girl micheala is trouble, deff a mixer. Does anyone know why Meg and dom have been absent? Except for the obvious they're hated and Belfast tiktokers/begs of Belfast have demolished them lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Thank you so much just watched hadn't a clue wtf they were saying there's like an echo on it did you find that?

Shauna Fenton! Omg don't get me started. So, her boy Damo Tubbertiy is a drug dealer she's a massive coke head ๐Ÿ‘ƒ the group that shot the fella 2 weeks ago in the west Belfast social club, has put him & his brother on the top off the dealers names list that they're coming for. I've seen the list, they're no1& no.2!Thats why he's off insta atm. & she's went private not giving out where she's working from publicly. All their money is from drugs & they're completely simple at flashing it ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธHe's to get out off the country so don't know whats gonna happen there as she's a wee boy in school here.
Her parents raise that child, always have & she's not one bit embarrassed. He was going with a lovely girl called ursula for about 10 yrs, they started hanging about with shauna & her then fiancรฉ who were due & booked to get married.
Shauna & Damo were sleeping together behind their backs & got caught ๐Ÿ™„ Wedding was cancelled, ursula moved country for a while & everyone hated the 2 off them.
She's also a massive liar who sets up her insta to look like she's on courses when in reality I walked past the both off them outside castle while she was posting she was in London lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you find damos ex urusla Brady on insta, she's purposely kept up all the photos when they were friends out together to show people what a slimy snake shauna and Damo were & are ๐Ÿ˜‚ how they can boast about spending on business or clothes when everyone knows it comes from drugs or beyond me ๐Ÿคฎ

Yes... They are that bloody stupid ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ it's all the coke and whatever else they're selling. He's to get out off the country

Drug dealing!

Omg that was mental on there this morning ๐Ÿ˜ณ they've been off all day after that episode. Don't judge me on my social m. addiction atm, I'm off work sick lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. But that groups went mental. That girl micheala is trouble, deff a mixer. Does anyone know why Meg and dom have been absent? Except for the obvious they're hated and Belfast tiktokers/begs of Belfast have demolished them lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
That's all mental I have actually heard bits and pieces of that!! I also heard she used to work or be friends with face and co and there was a massive falling out over a BBL ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank you so much just watched hadn't a clue wtf they were saying there's like an echo on it did you find that?

That's all mental I have actually heard bits and pieces of that!! I also heard she used to work or be friends with face and co and there was a massive falling out over a BBL ๐Ÿคฃ
Thatโ€™s mad ! Her sister s doing aesthetics now

Thatโ€™s mad ! Her sister s doing aesthetics now
Didnโ€™t his brother just have a baby too ? She couldnโ€™t give af about that boy.. she will leave the country with damo and he will live with the grandparents !

• Sad
I think if someone screen records it then it echos. Could only catch bits but itโ€™s hilarious the state of them getting on like that ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah she worked there for about a year. You were just waiting on the fall out. Her & Jennifer the owner are two massive witches/liars it was never gonna work out lol. Jesus Jennifer's track record is as bad. Your woman shauna falls out with everyone even that blazing beauty she moved to after. She's now opening her own salon with the drug money with not one bit off shame ๐Ÿคฎ

Didnโ€™t his brother just have a baby too ? She couldnโ€™t give af about that boy.. she will leave the country with damo and he will live with the grandparents !
That's what everyone's saying! She just leaves that poor child behind. He's to leave the country so she'll palm him off. She's a discrace honestly

Do all these girls know each other off TikTok or is it just just becoming a toxic app?
It's a very toxic app! Some are friends outside off it, some met on it. Amy & Aine are mates yrs. Aines lovely Amy's a bit off a lost soul.

Yeah she worked there for about a year. You were just waiting on the fall out. Her & Jennifer the owner are two massive witches/liars it was never gonna work out lol. Jesus Jennifer's track record is as bad. Your woman shauna falls out with everyone even that blazing beauty she moved to after. She's now opening her own salon with the drug money with not one bit off shame ๐Ÿคฎ

That's what everyone's saying! She just leaves that poor child behind. He's to leave the country so she'll palm him off. She's a discrace honestly

It's a very toxic app! Some are friends outside off it, some met on it. Amy & Aine are mates yrs. Aines lovely Amy's a bit off a lost soul.
Madness poor wee boy caught up in the middle of all that!! I see her pics and think wtf am I doing wrong I can't afford to jet off every other week its mental!!

Reactions: 4
Madness poor wee boy caught up in the middle of all that!! I see her pics and think wtf am I doing wrong I can't afford to jet off every other week its mental!!
Well you can if you deal out the coke & don't care about keeping your life or having to abandon your kid to leave the country ๐Ÿ˜’ Seriously I would hide in discrace if everyone knew that about me & my partner & how we pay for things. Not show more stuff I'm buying & their fakes are just laughable ๐Ÿ˜‚ at least pick stuff that's not generic & plastered all over insta ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Did something happen between Aine and Dominic? I seen someone insinuate that was the root of the problem

Did something happen between Aine and Dominic? I seen someone insinuate that was the root of the problem
I wouldn't say that was the root off the problem. Dominic is the root off the problem. What an absolute bell end ๐Ÿคฎ he slept with Aine a few mths ago & Aine held her hands up & sent megan flowers apologising. The were split up at the time. Aine is genuinely a lovely girl. Megan & dom have been threatening her ever since & he was all over tik tok coked off his head saying he was coming to burn her house down. Poor girl had to phone the police. Megan phoned her again a few days ago & dom. They went live saying saying aines daddy needed to die like her brother who sadly passed away. Honestly them 2 are disgusting ๐Ÿคข Even his baby mama grace & his sister are liking all the posts on that Belfast tiktokers. In that live that's on tiktok Amy broke her heart crying that dominic & megan sat with her few weeks ago & Dominic had said... I've no kid in Derry in fact that one that's meant to be mine needs to die like her ma, they can go and duck, they're nothing to do with me! While Megan laughed ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ฅ poor grace was on the live & had to put her phone down she was so upset understandable. I'm just aghast at their discusting, vile behaviours! Megan phoned another girl yesterday morning to say she was going to burn her house down too with her child in it ๐Ÿ˜ณ she's on a suspended sentence so that's very stupid to do publicly. I actually hate them 2 ๐Ÿ˜ก and I also need to get off my phone & back to work lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't say that was the root off the problem. Dominic is the root off the problem. What an absolute bell end ๐Ÿคฎ he slept with Aine a few mths ago & Aine held her hands up & sent megan flowers apologising. The were split up at the time. Aine is genuinely a lovely girl. Megan & dom have been threatening her ever since & he was all over tik tok coked off his head saying he was coming to burn her house down. Poor girl had to phone the police. Megan phoned her again a few days ago & dom. They went live saying saying aines daddy needed to die like her brother who sadly passed away. Honestly them 2 are disgusting ๐Ÿคข Even his baby mama grace & his sister are liking all the posts on that Belfast tiktokers. In that live that's on tiktok Amy broke her heart crying that dominic & megan sat with her few weeks ago & Dominic had said... I've no kid in Derry in fact that one that's meant to be mine needs to die like her ma, they can go and duck, they're nothing to do with me! While Megan laughed ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ฅ poor grace was on the live & had to put her phone down she was so upset understandable. I'm just aghast at their discusting, vile behaviours! Megan phoned another girl yesterday morning to say she was going to burn her house down too with her child in it ๐Ÿ˜ณ she's on a suspended sentence so that's very stupid to do publicly. I actually hate them 2 ๐Ÿ˜ก and I also need to get off my phone & back to work lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Holy God that is mental!!! I was watching the lives on the night he was off his head starting fights in a bar and threating Amy etc with burning them out but I didn't fully understand what the problem was. That is disgusting they are obviously toxic! Sounds like they deserve each other

i duno anythin about these folk but ive heard their names floating about and heard they make cash off lives on tiktok??? how the duck can someone hand over their hard earned cash to morons on tiktok????? why do people like this even exist in the public realm. they offer nothing to society and should be left alone to sort their tit out. stop giving these idiots an audience and STOP GIVING THEM MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.