NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone think about Laura loves Belfast? She’s such a big goof!! And the videos with her brother cringe me out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This happened me with What’s App- frkm a supplier I buy from , they piggy backed my what’s app- I thought it was impossible with what’s app and asked me instead of paying how I normally do , do a bank transfer instead . Thank god I always always use PayPal .
im confused - so a supplier had their WhatsApp hacked and the hacker (using the supplier’s WhatsApp) asked you to do a bank transfer..?

That’s slightly different to email hacking.

As a side note, it isn’t impossible to hack WhatsApp. You’re maybe thinking it’s secure because it’s encrypted, but it’s all code at the end of the day like any other programme and can be exploited. There was a hack a little while back for example, that used gify images to disguise codes and exploit weaknesses in the WhatsApp coding.

best bet to protect yourself is to make sure you always update your phone and apps.

use public wifi networks sparingly and don’t ever update your phone whilst using a public wifi network.

Reactions: 1
What’s everyone think about Laura loves Belfast? She’s such a big goof!! And the videos with her brother cringe me out 😬
the poses, constant adverts, ‘I’m obsessesd’ with any product she can promote and the constant cringe posts!! And yes totally agree with the ‘me and my brother are so funny’- ick!

Reactions: 3
ok I was so wrong about Rebecca Maguire's new boy - it isn't jack Brien, Dara Florence has tagged them both in an insta story - I recognised the tag, instaanez - am I right this is an old flame of tiffany's?!?!
Dara Florence is an absolute dose.

shes in her 20s and absolutely ruined her face. Please someone explain to me, what is the point in lip fillers if it is completely obvious you’ve had them and it makes your lips look like everyone else’s?
452932FC-4B02-46C8-BB28-8A4BB5068999.jpeg
149AF118-B1DD-4AAE-9FF2-C1C6D95035CB.jpeg

35A6298C-C0C8-43A9-BBB8-138E692BA9AF.jpeg

194A5DC9-DD33-4A6E-AF31-B46F52DD1D53.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oooooooo interesting ! I wonder what they are like to work for.

Looks like one of the other nurses has left too.. if you peak on there website you'll see.
something deffo up. Both Melissa and Rebecca have left!! After a big song and dance about their new “squad”.

they seem like they’ve bitten off way more than they can chew. And dr Jude sounds like an absolute melter.

something deffo up. Both Melissa and Rebecca have left!! After a big song and dance about their new “squad”.

they seem like they’ve bitten off way more than they can chew. And dr Jude sounds like an absolute melter.
Dr Jude’s face isn’t exactly a good advert for a Botox business!

Omg absolute cringe fest! ‘I’m obsessed….’ With all the promotions she does!! And the cringy posses and faces she pulls!

• Sad
  • Haha
Did Chloe Tully and Emily McNeil (who I presume are back together) really take a very young child to the bperfect party last night 🤦🏻‍♀️

the poses, constant adverts, ‘I’m obsessesd’ with any product she can promote and the constant cringe posts!! And yes totally agree with the ‘me and my brother are so funny’- ick!
They’re just both soooo goofy! Like, bore off. No one thinks your videos are funny. They’re embarrassing. She’s no model, can’t understand why any brands would use her in the first place, absolutely nothing attractive about her.

Reactions: 1
Letting some bimbo who usually does lip fillers put a drip in your arm sounds like a great idea....

Attachments

• Haha
Dr Jude’s face isn’t exactly a good advert for a Botox business!

Omg absolute cringe fest! ‘I’m obsessed….’ With all the promotions she does!! And the cringy posses and faces she pulls!
Glad it’s not just me thinks that about dr Jude. Her face is so waxy. Does anyone follow her triplet account ? Why do women have children if all they do is whinge about them ?

Did Chloe Tully and Emily McNeil (who I presume are back together) really take a very young child to the bperfect party last night 🤦🏻‍♀️
yeah it's Chloe's nephew. v v weird

anyone follow hungry girl belfast or listen to her lovebites podcast?

Girl your causing a scandal 🤣

Ahhhh hence she is promoting his alba venture. Sad she broker up with her dr Ex her in Australia.
lol whoops. I'm pretty sure he used to be engaged to Bex Paden? if not engaged then they were def living together and were together a good few years

Rebecca Maguire looks very different in photos someone else posted. She filters the life out of her pics

Dara Florence is an absolute dose.

shes in her 20s and absolutely ruined her face. Please someone explain to me, what is the point in lip fillers if it is completely obvious you’ve had them and it makes your lips look like everyone else’s? View attachment 1668481View attachment 1668482
View attachment 1668483
View attachment 1668484

Didn’t her boy cheat on her with some younger (can’t remember if she was almost underage) girl, publicised it on Instagram and is back together with him? Girlllll 🤡

• Wow
See all the doses at the BPerfect function tonight, imagine all the big heads in the one room 🤪 you could not pay me to go listen to that shite,
Did Melissa riddell and co (Emma Jane Mooney & Katie Andrew) fall out with Aisling Galsgoss ? They all used to be very big but you never see Aisling with them anymore. Haven’t seen them interacting on the gram either although they all still follow each other

See tatiana makepeace had her baby girl… I wish her well but a bit weird she’s covering the baby’s face when she shows the son so much

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.