NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone plz explain why andrea mccarragher has rebranded her brows business to cali and co??? i dont understand tht!! it doesnt make sense from a business point of view like hey im andrea i own cali and co???? i get the fact she luvs her kid but fuk me thats just baffling!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
can someone plz explain why andrea mccarragher has rebranded her brows business to cali and co??? i dont understand tht!! it doesnt make sense from a business point of view like hey im andrea i own cali and co???? i get the fact she luvs her kid but fuk me thats just baffling!!!!!!!
What?? 😂 Is her child called cali & that's what she changed the name off a brow business too?? Is the child doing the brows now 😂 That's completely daft

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's begging and it's disgusting. If people wanted to know about plum they would check the website or Google reviews. They aren't short of a few £ so the constant pushing is just pure and utter greed.
They are both doses as is the sister.
I don't follow them but maybe she needs the cash to get her glasses repaired?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I rather listen to michaela than big chin Phil Graham who has also been signed up by Netflix.
The Netflix talent scouts must have been ordered off wish.
More charisma in my big toe than Phil the lisping rocky after a horrendous car accident looking c5nt
So this is a topic I can weigh In on quite well. Netflix didn’t sign Phil, generation iron, who make shows about bodybuilders past and present and their lifestyle/businesses did. But usually it’s about the big names, like Dorian Yates, Calum Von Moger, Chris Bumstead, Kai Greene etc. so it’s very unusual of Vlad (he owns generation iron) to pick someone like Phil. He wasn’t well enough known around the world even in his competing days to get that kind of recognition from Vlad. Most of the guys featured In generation iron are all Mr Olympia candidates. The most Phil ever won was low rank shows. So why Vlad’s took such an interest, I’ll never know.
I was honestly oddly cross that they were doing a feature on him, as it’s not their usual line of show at all. There’s something off about it.
I’ve competed in shows most of my 20’s (defo not in my 20’s anymore 😂) so would have known him back then.and he was a different person back then to what he’s like now, I don’t even follow him anymore as it just winds me up.

Reactions: 4
So this is a topic I can weigh In on quite well. Netflix didn’t sign Phil, generation iron, who make shows about bodybuilders past and present and their lifestyle/businesses did. But usually it’s about the big names, like Dorian Yates, Calum Von Moger, Chris Bumstead, Kai Greene etc. so it’s very unusual of Vlad (he owns generation iron) to pick someone like Phil. He wasn’t well enough known around the world even in his competing days to get that kind of recognition from Vlad. Most of the guys featured In generation iron are all Mr Olympia candidates. The most Phil ever won was low rank shows. So why Vlad’s took such an interest, I’ll never know.
I was honestly oddly cross that they were doing a feature on him, as it’s not their usual line of show at all. There’s something off about it.
I’ve competed in shows most of my 20’s (defo not in my 20’s anymore 😂) so would have known him back then.and he was a different person back then to what he’s like now, I don’t even follow him anymore as it just winds me up.
1 million percent something odd about it....

I've been around that industry for years and he is hated by a lot of gym owners as he has never owned a gym or had much success in bodybuilding competitions.
He has zero charisma/ build is horrific and also lots of his views etc are bought. Look at his YouTube channel there's literally fk all subscribers on there or views.

My conclusion is that he's paid them to feature him... he is that narcissistic to do so and its the only logical reason that I can think of. He's just not interesting enough.

....... having said all that If they were gonna do a documentary about how to grow a massive chin and be extremely annoying and ugly he would definitely get that gig.

• Haha
I don't follow them but maybe she needs the cash to get her glasses repaired?
They have been sharing the plum referral link every other day for months now. And the glasses leg only broke a few days ago. There is no shortage of money in either of their houses. They are just a pair of greedy lazy beggers who want to cash in at every opportunity

Reactions: 1
Omg
Rebecca maguire
can someone clarify this please. Rebecca maguire is not on the registered pharmacy register ??? I thought she was a registered pharmacist in Northern Ireland? I was wanting to book in with her for treatment s as she recently advertised her new clinics . Had a look and she’s not there ?? I searched for her by her name ? Maybe a possible explanation??

• Wow
Omg
Rebecca maguire
can someone clarify this please. Rebecca maguire is not on the registered pharmacy register ??? I thought she was a registered pharmacist in Northern Ireland? I was wanting to book in with her for treatment s as she recently advertised her new clinics . Had a look and she’s not there ?? I searched for her by her name ? Maybe a possible explanation??
If you don’t pay your registration fees every year you’re taken off the list. Maybe since she’s not a practising pharmacist anymore she’s not renewed her membership. It’s about £4/500 a year.

Reactions: 2
So she’s practicing aesthetics without a licence ? Array would not allow that . Also she’s prob not on it as she hasn’t fulfilled the practice hours . Either way she s not a registered pharmacist/ has no licence

• Wow
Reactions: 3
exactly!!!!! it is baffling!!! lol

Wtf is goin on with her face 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Someone with no clue to facial aesthetics has run amok on her face 😂 over filled Cheeks and a way too pointy long chin. Looks like tear trough too but could be the filter. Not a good look. Or maybe her child's new beauty skills runs into aesthetics too & he done it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s practicing aesthetics without a licence ? Array would not allow that . Also she’s prob not on it as she hasn’t fulfilled the practice hours . Either way she s not a registered pharmacist/ has no licence
You don’t have to be registered with a licence to practise aesthetics. All you need to do is the courses

You don’t have to be registered with a licence to practise aesthetics. All you need to do is the courses
I know that . But array aesthetics only train and employ medics on a register

It’s not advisable to go to someone with no licence as if anything goes wrong there’s nothing to you can do legally . There’s no professional body . Also shocked for her when she always posted about safety etc

What was he like back in the day? Because I just get the impression he’s always been a massive wanker with a massive ego 😂

Tatiana Makepeace

Her sister announced the birth of her baby on facebook the day after she was born, with lots of photos of the baby's face etc yet Tatiana continued posting pregnant photos up until she announced it? Id be raging if my sister announced it before i did! She also posted photos of the baby shower, pictures of the fathers face and all, now i know why Tatiana keeps her boyfriend covered on insta ha.

Im really sick of the amount of blackfishing she does?! Shes as white as they come? Her mums white, her dad is english. Its so confusing to me, you're from portrush 😂and acting like a huge celebrity, when we all know she wouldnt have the house, car, material things she owns if it wasnt for the footballer father of her first child. This life was handed to her and im not sure why she has the platform she has? urrrgh she just RAGS me so much
Who’s the daddy 👀 we’ve been wondering !!

No that's not true, you need to be beauty level 4, be trained in other aesthetic treatments or be classed as a medic ie, ambulance man, Dr, nurse, dentist, dental assistant, chemist. Aesthetics is an advanced beauty treatment that requires those credits to train in injectables. It's better to go to an actual aesthetics practitioner that knows how to combine treatments, knows facial mappage, beauty etc. Not just someone who offers 2 treatments or because their a medic can fast track to a 1 day course

What was he like back in the day? Because I just get the impression he’s always been a massive wanker with a massive ego 😂
He was honestly lovely back then! Used to go to the same gym at points. I seen him recently and in person he was the same old phil I knew 10/15 years ago. I often wonder if it’s all just a big persona he puts on to impress other “fitness people” to get more people in to buy his courses. I honestly don’t know what’s changed. Probably having money has changed him.

No that's not true, you need to be beauty level 4, be trained in other aesthetic treatments or be classed as a medic ie, ambulance man, Dr, nurse, dentist, dental assistant, chemist. Aesthetics is an advanced beauty treatment that requires those credits to train in injectables. It's better to go to an actual aesthetics practitioner that knows how to combine treatments, knows facial mappage, beauty etc. Not just someone who offers 2 treatments or because their a medic can fast track to a 1 day course
That’s not completely correct. You can do a one day phlebotomy course, and go on to learn injectables the same day. And obtain the same insurance as anyone else. I have friends who have done it recently.
I had mine done by a dentist who made a complete mess. The girl I’ve been going to for years now wasn’t medically trained beforehand, and she’s been doing aesthetics for many years and is as trained as anyone else, and better at her job than most people who where doctors etc beforehand.

Last edited:
Someone with no clue to facial aesthetics has run amok on her face 😂 over filled Cheeks and a way too pointy long chin. Looks like tear trough too but could be the filter. Not a good look. Or maybe her child's new beauty skills runs into aesthetics too & he done it 🤦‍♀️
She tags the clinic she attends . It’s nurse led

Has anyone listened to the baby maker podcast ? About the Ruth lady who did fertility etc where did she do her astetics training ?!?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.