NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. If she wants to do it (though I think it’s completely unnecessary) that’s one thing but to be promoting it to others and saying things like “no excuses” is worrying. She could have followers who are new mums themselves and feeling crap seeing this being promoted, like they aren’t doing enough etc. Or just young girls who think 700 calories & exercising like mad is the way to go.
She needs reported. Is she cycling with that baby on her knee too. Idiot.

Reactions: 3
Lol lmd !!
I don’t know who that is 😂 but they’re all at it and it’s ridiculous. Why do these companies think it’s a good idea to use people with vaneers?? Must think we’re all stupid

Laura loves Belfast

the amount of ads she does for Voduz, she must make a fortune from them 🙄 but that recent video of her lip syncing Britney is the worst I’ve seen. She doesn’t even know the words and is out of sync. Actual cringe 😬

Reactions: 2
Lauren Nicole Alexandra

Ooh I wonder what’s happened there 👀 baffles me that these PTs can do a week long course and call themselves a professional and be qualified to give advice 🤯 what Id love to know is WHO or WHAT is funding LNAs lifestyle 🤔
wat u need to understand is that absolutely EVERYTHING of hers thats "designer" is absolutely fake!!!!!! i rem she posted a photo of her louboutins and somoene asked her where she got them under the pic next thing it was deleted lmao! like she even bought her ma a pair for christmas a few years ago so they were 1000% fake loL!!! she hasnt posted any fake gear on her grid in a long time cause she knows shell get grief for wearing fakers!! her whole lifestyle is fake i think its just all for attention and likes duck sake

Reactions: 6
Has to get the Lambo key in shot..... usually the rolex too or his Louis vitton bag .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has to get the Lambo key in shot..... usually the rolex too or his Louis vitton bag .
Cringy b !!!

Gemma Garrett
Recent stories on Instagram about drug Mule Michaela McCollum . Thoughts ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What has she been saying? I don't follow but know who she is.

Huh?? Not exactly what I'd describe her as.
I thought makeup artist by trade 😂

Michaela McCollum Peru drugs mule has got signed up by Netflix to tell her story . Gemma can’t understand the issue with this saying sure people recommended the Dahmer series ????? 2 totally different scenarios ???

• Haha
wat u need to understand is that absolutely EVERYTHING of hers thats "designer" is absolutely fake!!!!!! i rem she posted a photo of her louboutins and somoene asked her where she got them under the pic next thing it was deleted lmao! like she even bought her ma a pair for christmas a few years ago so they were 1000% fake loL!!! she hasnt posted any fake gear on her grid in a long time cause she knows shell get grief for wearing fakers!! her whole lifestyle is fake i think its just all for attention and likes duck sake
Exactly if she had the amount of money she lets on doubt she’d be living in a council estate up the shankill ffs

• Haha
I thought makeup artist by trade 😂

Michaela McCollum Peru drugs mule has got signed up by Netflix to tell her story . Gemma can’t understand the issue with this saying sure people recommended the Dahmer series ????? 2 totally different scenarios ???
I rather listen to michaela than big chin Phil Graham who has also been signed up by Netflix.
The Netflix talent scouts must have been ordered off wish.
More charisma in my big toe than Phil the lisping rocky after a horrendous car accident looking c5nt

• Haha
  • Wow
I knew micheala threw work before all that happened & I have to say, she's a really nice girl. Was very sweet & niave, I could totally see how she got caught up in that mess. Honestly she's lovely. I could never imagine going through what she did. It is quite some story & I definitely watch it. I'm glad she's doing well now.

Cringy b !!!

Gemma Garrett
Recent stories on Instagram about drug Mule Michaela McCollum . Thoughts ?!
she’s just tit stirring, she does this every so often. The other day she was ranting again about lockdowns and people touting on her to the police. She’s just looking attention 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I rather listen to michaela than big chin Phil Graham who has also been signed up by Netflix.
The Netflix talent scouts must have been ordered off wish.
More charisma in my big toe than Phil the lisping rocky after a horrendous car accident looking c5nt
Ok tbf Netflix aren’t giving her anything….the doc was peosuc
she’s just tit stirring, she does this every so often. The other day she was ranting again about lockdowns and people touting on her to the police. She’s just looking attention 🙄
also she’s so wrong. Netflix haven’t “given” her a series. The doc was produced by BBC, they’re just airing it on their platform. Yes it’s a worldwide audience but it’s the equivalent of Derry girls (channel 4) being shown on Netflix.

Sisters and Sons (aka Sisters and Snooze the boring bastards 🙄😴)
About time these pair were called out. They need reported to the ASA. They work with SuperValu and they advertise them on their stories and don’t always mark it as brand partner. The ginger one has her own business Cloth and Grain which she mentions on stories frequently and does not mark as Ad own business. And the biggest one which infuriates me is constantly pushing this Plum app several times a week!!! Telling their followers it’s the best thing they’ve ever done and they all need to get it. What they don’t mention is that fact that for every 3 people that sign up using that link, they get paid £50!!! They have nearly 18k followers, so do the maths 🤬🤯

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
pushing this Plum app several times a week!!! Telling their followers it’s the best thing they’ve ever done and they all need to get it. What they don’t mention is that fact that for every 3 people that sign up using that link, they get paid £50!!! They have nearly 18k followers, so do the maths 🤬🤯
It's begging and it's disgusting. If people wanted to know about plum they would check the website or Google reviews. They aren't short of a few £ so the constant pushing is just pure and utter greed.
They are both doses as is the sister.

Reactions: 3
About time these pair were called out. They need reported to the ASA. They work with SuperValu and they advertise them on their stories and don’t always mark it as brand partner. The ginger one has her own business Cloth and Grain which she mentions on stories frequently and does not mark as Ad own business. And the biggest one which infuriates me is constantly pushing this Plum app several times a week!!! Telling their followers it’s the best thing they’ve ever done and they all need to get it. What they don’t mention is that fact that for every 3 people that sign up using that link, they get paid £50!!! They have nearly 18k followers, so do the maths 🤬🤯
Affiliated links in general just screams greedy to me. No I don’t want to buy a jersey bodycon from shein that you can make money off, thanks !!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.