NI Influencers #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abigail parkinsons big day out today lol. Can't wait for the cringe pics. Already posted 2 cringe tiktoks moaning about people not buying tickets and people not donating money but products instead lol

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow jackie gendron? I liked her but she is clearly pregnant and breadcrumbing it while waiting for the optimum time to announce for content. Beach photoshoot today in a floaty white dress, announcement incoming of her cradling her 4 week pregnancy bump
---
Also lets play spot the PR invite on her story!
Looks like you were right!!! 👀

Abigail parkinsons big day out today lol. Can't wait for the cringe pics. Already posted 2 cringe tiktoks moaning about people not buying tickets and people not donating money but products instead lol
2 videos stating the absolute obvious. But why would you post these before ppl turn up to your event. What a downer. Also the ego thinking your event would just sell out. These ppl really believe the ppl watching them all like them. When will they realise a lot watch just out of nosiness and because a lot are cringe and rare.

Reactions: 5
2 videos stating the absolute obvious. But why would you post these before ppl turn up to your event. What a downer. Also the ego thinking your event would just sell out. These ppl really believe the ppl watching them all like them. When will they realise a lot watch just out of nosiness and because a lot are cringe and rare.
She's a complete melt. 2 videos complaining about money and basically saying she's maxed out a credit card to pay for this. I wouldn't go listen to her for 5 minutes if she paid me the £50. Also whys it so orange ALL THE TIME

Screenshot_20240630_155116_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The big cowboy party with abigail... £50 to go to titanic museum and play bingo with the bingo game my mum bought from home bargains one christmas for the family fun night 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The big cowboy party with abigail... £50 to go to titanic museum and play bingo with the bingo game my mum bought from home bargains one christmas for the family fun night 🤣🤣
She just needs to get a bleeping job and stop thinking she's gonna make a career out or acting of social media. She's a catfish, she's not talented and she's cringe AF.

There’s pics on Emma’s page. There was about 40 people there in a room that fits 200. Cringe! Weird venue for something like that. It’s just wrong.

Reactions: 2
Him and his swinging… he’s not scared of sex the Ick! 🤮🫣

He is irritating, fake and minging 🤡

Starkly different from wee Gerry L who I think Is such a witty and fun character without being a dirt bird like thon dose 🙄

His OF content not all deleted. Hideous. Easily googled

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Who actually decides to spend money to go to something like this? Paying money to spend the day with Catfish, Mooney and McVeigh?
"So many ppl messaged saying they wanted me to do this event" about 40 or 50 ppl out of all the followers? 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else have an opinion on THESYNGLEGIRL?

Non stop moaning, complaining, yapping??

Is this boyfriend just her whole existence now? Is she scared to show him on stories for fear someone will take him from her, since she cried looking one for so long?!

Reactions: 4
Who actually decides to spend money to go to something like this? Paying money to spend the day with Catfish, Mooney and McVeigh?
"So many ppl messaged saying they wanted me to do this event" about 40 or 50 ppl out of all the followers? 🥴
She definitely lost money doing this event 🙈

Anyone else have an opinion on THESYNGLEGIRL?

Non stop moaning, complaining, yapping??

Is this boyfriend just her whole existence now? Is she scared to show him on stories for fear someone will take him from her, since she cried looking one for so long?!
Her boyfriend also seems to not make absolutely any effort for her whatsoever, if you have listened to her stories today she just sounds so desperate

• Sick