NI Influencers #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt if she donated her fee from Belfast telegraph article to a cancer charity? 🤔
Why would she be getting a fee? She had cancer a horrible thing to go through no matter how severe or not god love her I wish her the best, I never thought about an spf every day if the year this is a lesson to many

Reactions: 4
I just thought she would be getting a fee for doing that article on it, hang me out to dry why don’t you! God forbid.

Now come on, yous are on Tattle, yous should know by now these influencers are self-serving, despite any awareness they are raising. Take LMD for example and the whole Ceasefire on the beach scenario - totally self serving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve been on the daily spf rodeo for over a decade, rain hail or shine 😜

And anyone who doesn’t put spf on their kids and allows them get burned especially on a foreign holiday needs a good boot up the hole!

ps this is the same girl who gurned and had everyone worried something was up and it was just that she was selling her salon 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just thought she would be getting a fee for doing that article on it, hang me out to dry why don’t you! God forbid.

Now come on, yous are on Tattle, yous should now by now these influencers are self-serving, despite any awareness they are raising. Take LMD for example and the whole Ceasefire on the beach scenario - totally self serving.
I don’t mean to cut anyone short i apologise but I do feel for her

• Heart
No that’s fine, misunderstanding.

Totally feel for her & her current/past situation of course, but we know what these individuals are like no matter how good we like to think they are being, there is something in it for them.

No that’s fine, misunderstanding.

Totally feel for her & her current/past situation of course, but we know what these individuals are like no matter how good we like to think they are being, there is something in it for them.
I don't agree!
She is going through a horrible thing, I'm sorry you don't like it, but me that has went through cancer agrees with her posting!!!

Have you been through it?
If you haven't you have no idea what she is going through, an I don't give 2 fks id you don't like me saying this!!!

Also you don't agree with the person above, just because they are on tattle! Away an grow up!
Come back to me if you ever get this horrible sickness,

Just because someone is on tattle doesn't mean they don't have a heart
---
Nothing wrong with how you feel, DO NOT apologize to someone because they think you should be hard hearted because you are on tattle, I totally agree with you, and fk anyone that doesn't!

This has made me so fking mad as a cancer survivor

Reactions: 2
I don't agree!
She is going through a horrible thing, I'm sorry you don't like it, but me that has went through cancer agrees with her posting!!!

If you haven't you have no idea what she is going through, an I don't give 2 fks id you don't like me saying this!!!

Also you don't agree with the person above, just because they are on tattle! Away an grow up!

---

Nothing wrong with how you feel, DO NOT apologize to someone because they think you should be hard hearted because you are on tattle, I totally agree with you, and fk anyone that doesn't!

Alright ffs calm down. Yes Cancer is terrible, but no matter who you are you can get it. Heartless cunts get it. You don't get to come.on here and tell ppl what they can say or their opinions. Absolutely fkn sick of ppl on the moral high ground on here because they have a personal issue with something. I know ppl who have had Cancer too, personally affected also but my god stop telling ppl what they should say. Tattle or No Tattle. And Roisin has been self serving and attention seeking in the past.
Why don't you let your partner, friends and family know you post on Tattle sure. This isn't about you and your personal battle so maybe wise up.
---

Now come on, yous are on Tattle, yous should know by now these influencers are self-serving, despite any awareness they are raising. Take LMD for example and the whole Ceasefire on the beach scenario - totally self serving.
Completely agree. Everything they do has something for them in it. Even if it's just a feel good factor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the girl and she’s doing the right thing by spreading awareness,her face has calmed down a lot today hopefully she’s going to be cancer free soon,I am not a sun lover and always use suncream in the sun as she has said she done so she’s just been unlucky.
On the tanning chat several young girls I know are using these nasal things one of them looks as orange as the Derry shits they can’t be safe for them

Reactions: 5
I don't agree!

---

Would you like a hand down from that horse there?

I never once said ‘I didnt like it’ so you can take that right back. You’re kind of proving your own point there, you’re right, just because I’m on tattle doesn’t mean I’m heartless.

You don’t know my experience with Cancer, every journey is completely different for the individual and the family and everyone it’s affected so for you to assume or predict my experience or views on it is completely ignorant.

I’m sorry if it’s hit a nerve with you, however I feel your response/reaction towards me is totally unwarranted.

As you can read in my post there, I said I completely feel for her in her current/past situation, or did you skip that bit because of your own judgements that have clearly clouded your response.

For the record, I don’t expect anyone to be ‘hard hearted’ - your words. It was more the tone of the posters message, well what I perceived it to be.

You don’t get to be judge, juror & executioner on here.

And just to be clear, I would never ‘come back’ to someone like you reading what you have just wrote. No thank you.

you get to share your opinion on here just as much as I have a right to. My point was, that you’ve clearly missed, is that all these instahuns always benefit from their efforts in some way.

you take care & I wish you the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Did lmd ever come on and say that the charity got the go fund me money? It was all tears and snot let's walk on the beach oops we aren't allowed to do that then radio silence unless I'm wrong and missed her posting about it again?
I've asked on her thread but never got an answer

Did lmd ever come on and say that the charity got the go fund me money? It was all tears and snot let's walk on the beach oops we aren't allowed to do that then radio silence unless I'm wrong and missed her posting about it again?
I've asked on her thread but never got an answer
Never seen a post but now it’s been addressed will be interesting to see if it’s brought up again

I don't agree!

---

Honestly don't think there is any need for all that. You're now the one who's causing an issue in the thread. When you start saying things like "fk anyone that doesn't" you completely loose an validity getting on that way.

I feel for roisin as much as the next cancer suffer out there. Cruel disease and hopefully caught early and her treatment worked for her. She had young family and I personally don't like her but wouldn't wish it upon her or anybody else for that matter.

HOWEVER, She lost me a bit recently when she outright said on a story that when she videos with a flash on it makes her skin look worse (she had the flash off during the story). Then all other stories after that and since then she has had the flash on which she said makes her skin look worse than it is. I know her treatment has been hard for her but it's giving feel sorry for me. She is the one stated it makes it look far worse than it is, so is she intentionally trying to make it look worse? I found it all very confusing. A thread back I also stated I wasn't aware of this sort of treatment so her talking about it is def raising awareness. Hope she recovers for her own and young families sake.

Reactions: 5